Jennifer Aniston: Good Actress or No?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont think she is a bad actress I just think she can only really do the "comedy" role.

I think that Jennifer is cute, but to be an real actor you need to stand up and play in every genre out there. I think that some awards are given only for progressing actors and here is where Jennifer is lacking.

that's what she said...
I think Jennifer is a great actress. She is in a lot of great movies. Yes she mainly does romantic comedys but she's is NOT a one character girl. She can play the role of many different personalities in her movies.

Along Came Polly she plays this kind of dumb blond character who just goes with the flow, is quirky, forgetful, ect. and does a great job. Yet she can also play a serious person in roles of Bruce Almighty, her character is not really comical. Jim Carreys is but she plays the girlfriend who is desprately waiting for him to propose... she's a teacher and her character is pretty normal-not funny type.

There are so many different characters she can be in the movies and I bet she could be in a drama movie or science fiction. The only type I can't see her in is Horror- but that's probably just because I'm so used to her being in happy-go-lucky movies.

To name a few movies she's in that I really like:
Office Space
Bruce Almighty
Along Came Polly
The Break-Up
Marley and Me
The Bounty Hunter
Just Go With It

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I liked her in Office Space and She's The One, but when I see she's in a new movie, that's generally a red light for me to steer clear of it...

She is alright but not great in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think she's even worth the time I'm taking to type this.

Based on the little info I have (A bit of Friends, Office Space, The Iron Giant), I'd say she's got as much talent as a cardboard cut out. She just kind of exists.

And, I'm one of the very few people who will say this, but I don't think she's attractive at all. She's just kind of bland. If I saw her on the street and she wasn't a celebrity I wouldn't take a second look or even remember her 5 minutes later. Much like the Kardashians, I don't understand why she's famous.

Agreed with Mr Bouncybricks. Nothing special. I don't really have any contempt for her, but she's certainly a weak actress. I USED to think she was quite attractive when I was a kid, but personally, I love me some Kardashians these days

Agreed as well. She's not anyone I'd rate either.

In terms of the thread asking if she's a good actor or not. I'd say not.

Kind of like Nicholas Cage or the Culkin family of actors (and thousands of others), the only reason they're in Hollywood is because of a successful older relative who forged their careers with blood and sweat.
They just ride off the back of their family's hard work.

I'm one of the very few people who will say this, but I don't think she's attractive at all. She's just kind of bland. If I saw her on the street and she wasn't a celebrity I wouldn't take a second look or even remember her 5 minutes later.
I've never known what the fuss was about either, in both departments.

A system of cells interlinked
I would have to say no. I haven't seen anything that would lead me to think she has A-list chops, or B-list for that matter.

that's what she said...
Much like the Kardashians, I don't understand why she's famous.
(I have to thumbs up for the Kardashian comment b/c I dont understand what they are famous for either. Makes no sense to me)

Jennifer isn't a Godess of beauty or anything, but what I do find pretty in her is that she is not fake. She didn't have a boob-job or lip implants or whatever these other famous stars are getting done. She just has a "natural-ness" to her. I mean I agree with BRICK to where as if she was walking down the street I wouldn't take a second look. But in the celeb world she stands out to me becuase when I see her along side 10 other famous women, she looks the most natural. And to me that is beautiful. I can't stand what some of these famous women do to theirself to try to stick out in a crowd when if they would just be themselves they'd stick out just as much!

I guess my point is that yes, she doesn't look like a WOW-factor, but she's beautiful in her own way becasue she hasn't tried to change herself.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Kind of like Nicholas Cage
no, this is pretty much why Nicholas Cage is 'da man

EDIT: swearing. and some nudity.

&list=FLdYTj_2tQWBjNCDmr2u3YvA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

(I have to thumbs up for the Kardashian comment b/c I dont understand what they are famous for either. Makes no sense to me)

Jennifer isn't a Godess of beauty or anything, but what I do find pretty in her is that she is not fake. She didn't have a boob-job or lip implants or whatever these other famous stars are getting done. She just has a "natural-ness" to her. I mean I agree with BRICK to where as if she was walking down the street I wouldn't take a second look. But in the celeb world she stands out to me becuase when I see her along side 10 other famous women, she looks the most natural. And to me that is beautiful. I can't stand what some of these famous women do to theirself to try to stick out in a crowd when if they would just be themselves they'd stick out just as much!

I guess my point is that yes, she doesn't look like a WOW-factor, but she's beautiful in her own way becasue she hasn't tried to change herself.
There's plenty of non-fake celebs out there who are far more attractive. She just doesn't do anything for me.

Maybe I'm wrong about whether or not these girls have had work, but I'm pretty sure they haven't. I can probably go on and on, but here's three off the top of my head.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bryce-dallas-howard-picture-1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	8588   Click image for larger version

Name:	natalie-portman-15.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	8589   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_l35edpSKJm1qagtgao1_500.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	8590  

You know, I was thinking, those are some unfair examples because they are younger than Aniston.

How about Naomi Watts, Cate Blanchette, Sandra Bullock, and even her Friends co-star Courtney Cox? I'd easily say they are all naturally attractive and far better looking than Aniston.

IMO anniston is a solid actress. Of course, there's no denying that she has somewhat been pigeon holed into a certain type of role. But she plays it so well. She's not going to win an oscar in the near future, but ultimately I don't have anything bad to say about her.

She was pretty good in Horrible Bosses, I thought anyway.

She is one of my favorite actresses. She is a good actress. Was brilliant on friends, did a good job in Offfice Space, Marley and Me, Wanderlust, and even Along came Polly. Her role in Horrible Bosses was her best acting job. It was the first time that she really became the role imo.