What animals are the MoFos?

Tools    

So I was thinking if honey is a bear (don't make me explain it, a bee is not an animal so he is a bear by discard) and TONGO is a gorilla then what animals are the others Mofos?? I guess Camou is like a flamingo as it is the gayiest animal I could think of. Pretty sure SC is a snake because it's metaphorical meaning, and Fate a mother Kangaroo? I don't know what you guys think? I one did this quiz of google earth and it said that is was an armadillo, you know the wellow turtle but it rolls and is a mammel.

There is a thread on here from many years ago, where we take a quiz to see what animal we are. I was a black panther. Do they even come in other colors?!?

Yes, they do!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
honeykid could certainly be a bee since insects are animals and bees certainly sting like he does.

honeykid could certainly be a bee since insects are animals and bees certainly sting like he does.
hey HK is nice...

What would I be.... something exotic and dangerous.. just a bit unusual to see... lol

A system of cells interlinked
Hawk!

mark f is a bear
rauldc is a turtle
Miss Vicky is a rat
As is Rodent
Swan is a swan
cricket is a cricket
JiraffeJustin is a giraffe
Yoda is a furry green jedi munchkin
Tongo is a gorilla
JayDee is a tree

that's all i got for now

Master of My Domain
I'm a homo that gets erectus often.

And no Raul you're a Chelonia Mydas .

According to Tat I'm the gayest animal he could think of. Also because none of you aholes cared enough to agree or disagree with him. I'll add

Camo - Camel
well why would I agree to what someone said.... if I dont agree.. then I wont respond

he does call you a camel doesnt he?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.