Minion's Mel Points

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

Because of not wearing well, I think Mel deserves all the points she can get....

Originally Posted by Tacitus

Because of not wearing well, I think Mel deserves all the points she can get....

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by 7thson
You desperate short stacked fool...fine then I call, and I am wired buddy.
It would be cool to have an online MoFo Hold'em tournament...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Agreed

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by nebbit
I think Smeggie deserves one for this great Avatar
You need 2 others to nominate for a Mel Point award.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by MinionTV
You need 2 others to nominate for a Mel Point award.
seconded.

I was contacted by Mel and he told me to stop giving out his points. Just last week I received an email sent anonymously - You Must Carry On His Work For Too Much is at Stake.

I took this as What Women Want 2.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
thirded
fourthed.

Great, a Mel Point is almost in reach. All that needs to be done is to get Equilibrium to review the Back to the Future series.

I want in on this!!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Great, a Mel Point is almost in reach. All that needs to be done is to get Equilibrium to review the Back to the Future series.
Come on give Smeggie a Mel Point and one for Tatty for the lovely picture of his Ex wife

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by nebbit
Come on give Smeggie a Mel Point ..
You are a star in the cold blackness of MoFo space. An oasis in the desert. A David Hasselhoff in the German pop charts.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Whoa, thought you said Holden tournament there for a sec. I was ready to fold.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

If I gave you a Mel Point for that I'd never hear the end of it. I'd have hundreds of PMs each day begging for Mel Points for fake breast ambition.

Well, i've done it and want a Mel point.

You'll just have to live with those PMs Mini, life ain't meant to be easy.