Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
So, you think a borderless Europe is worse than what Trumpf promises, huh? I mean... Wow...
It seems to be really great for really easy travel, but, I don't think it's so borderless anymore. Maybe seeing all of Europe's new border walls/fences helped reinforce Trump's ideas and promises, who knows.

Yeah. The "greater of two evils" is such bs. If i think someone is a bad candidate then i'm not voting for them. I hate that it has come to the point were a significant amount of people think that even though this person doesn't represent my values at all i have to vote for him/her because i like the other gal/guy less. It is the complete opposite of what democracy is supposed to be and just leaves these awful people in a cushy position.
He is perceived to be the greater of two evils, but, obviously not by everyone. You're right, there are always those "Other" choices that don't have a chance and people can throw them a vote, if neither Hillary nor Trump represents their views. I'm more inclined to vote for a contender with a shot at winning. Anything else, I consider throwing my vote away.

I'm more inclined to vote for a contender with a shot at winning. Anything else, I consider throwing my vote away.
And that's why you have a binary political system.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
It seems to be really great for really easy travel, but, I don't think it's so borderless anymore. Maybe seeing all of Europe's new border walls/fences helped reinforce Trump's ideas and promises, who knows.
Globalization is a reality, it won't regress now, people should get used to it.

The problem with Europe is not on the open borders. It's in the fact that it's not about the people anymore. It's about punishing the smaller countries for having 0,1% more debt they should, and making sure everyone has the right finances even if people on Greece die of hunger.
The problem with Europe is that it's filled with scum politicians like Trump. He will defend the work class, as he says? He never defended the work class as a human being, won't start now.

As for the immigrants, Europe is just paying for the mistake of being greedy, as should the USA! What's happening on Syria has only France, UK, USA and a few more countries to blame.

Globalization is a reality
So is terrorism. Something has to give.

It's about punishing the smaller countries for having 0,1% more debt they should, and making sure everyone has the right finances even if people on Greece die of hunger.
I thought the majority of the problems in the smaller countries began with internal greed and corruption.

The problem with Europe is that it's filled with scum politicians like Trump.
Then it must also be filled with like-minded citizens and voters, to keep those politicians around. Doesn't Globalization = Tolerance?

So, you think a borderless Europe is worse than what Trumpf promises, huh? I mean... Wow...
I do

As for the immigrants, Europe is just paying for the mistake of being greedy, as should the USA! What's happening on Syria has only France, UK, USA and a few more countries to blame.
How is what is happening in Syria any responsibility of these countries? Syria isn't a NATO nation that we have a contract to interfere in. If any country should feel guilty it's Russia. Europe and the US? That's just some western guilt on not interfering eveywhere. Look at how many conflicts are going on in Africa right now.

Just come back from work and read the news online. Seems I misheard Hilary Clinton this morning on the radio in the car. She said :
“A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.”

I thought she said “A man you can bait with a treat is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.”

I've been imagining him as a begging dog all morning

This is a pretty illuminating article from a couple of months back about Trump Air:

He also repeatedly referred to his airline as a “diamond in the sky.”

It all struck even some of his own employees as a bit much.

“He certainly was a man known for his bravado. He promised people a diamond in the sky when we had 21 of some of the oldest, worst maintained 727s then flying,” said Harteveldt, the marketing director. “He’s giving a press conference promising a diamond in the sky. I’m saying, ‘You may have to settle for cubic zirconium to start.’ ”

On airplanes that were worth about $4 million each, Trump spent about $1 million apiece to redesign them. He wanted a T on the tail of the plane as big as possible. A giant TRUMP was painted on the side.
So rather than use decent planes/make things actually better, he spends millions of dollars painting his name on stuff. Metaphor much?

This is a pretty illuminating article from a couple of months back about Trump Air:

So rather than use decent planes/make things actually better, he spends millions of dollars painting his name on stuff. Metaphor much?
Nauseating, and not shocked whatsoever.

Even Vince McMahon had to sell for him, and Vince is jacked!

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Introduces Himself As Michael Jordan Because Trump Couldn’t Tell The Difference Anyway

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar delivered one of the Democratic National Convention’s best jabs at Donald Trump, succinctly skewering the GOP nominee’s bigotry with a joke invoking another famous basketball player.

Abdul-Jabbar made a brief appearance at the convention Thursday evening to introduce the father of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, one of 14 American Muslims who has died serving in the military since 9/11.

“I’m Michael Jordan, and I’m here with Hillary,” said Abdul-Jabbar. “I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference.”

Abdul-Jabbar, who was named U.S. cultural ambassador by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2012, detailed how Khan’s story stands in direct contrast to Trump’s xenophobic rhetoric.

“At its core, discrimination is a result of fear,” he said. “Those who think Americans scare easily enough to abandon the country’s ideals in exchange for a false sense of security underestimate our resolve. To them, we say only this: Not here, not ever.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0693164c0ac37?

Globalization is a reality, it won't regress now, people should get used to it.
Indeed.

The problem with Europe is not on the open borders. It's in the fact that it's not about the people anymore. It's about punishing the smaller countries for having 0,1% more debt they should, and making sure everyone has the right finances even if people on Greece die of hunger.
Greece is wrecked because of their complete financial incompetence, as they let their debt level growth to over 250% of GDP. If the EU didn't back Greece they would be far worse right now.

The problem with Europe is that it's filled with scum politicians like Trump. He will defend the work class, as he says? He never defended the work class as a human being, won't start now.
I never heard of this entity called "working class".

Well, Syria is a civil war caused by the attrition between the dictatorship and the liberal/democratic forces in civil society. So the West is supporting the liberal democratic forces and Putin and Iran are supporting the dictatorship, which is one of the reasons why its going on for so long, it will only end when one side stops supporting and allows the other to take over the country for good.

And that's why you have a binary political system.
You are always "trowing your vote away" because nobody wins a election involving over 100 million votes with ONE vote difference.

Overall, it appears that the US has some psychological problem in voting for third parties, they always voted for the two major parties so no matter how bad major party candidates are and no matter how superior minor party guys are, they will still 90% of the time vote for one of the two horrible major party candidates as we can see in the polls right now even though Gary Johnson is obviously the most sensible choice.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Introduces Himself As Michael Jordan Because Trump Couldn’t Tell The Difference Anyway

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar delivered one of the Democratic National Convention’s best jabs at Donald Trump, succinctly skewering the GOP nominee’s bigotry with a joke invoking another famous basketball player.

“I’m Michael Jordan, and I’m here with Hillary,” said Abdul-Jabbar. “I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference.”...
That type of race baiting is just why I decided NOT to vote for Hillary.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Go Trump! Only because Hilary is such an awful khant! Her speech the other day that I saw on BBC was so ****ing awful and generic without saying anything specific.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I like Kareem too, but that stuff isn't racist. It's baiting.. It's easier than actually addressing the issue of poverty, regardless of color... Why not use the term "urban renewal"?

"You people" is more baloney.

If this happened once or twice, I'd probably laugh it off as just being a little blind spot one of the candidates hadn't prepared for, but in Trump's case I've seen (not exaggerating) a couple dozen of these, even on major issues he has proposals on.

The guy has zero understanding (or even interest!) in policy, and when he gets busted on it, he just talks gibberish for a minute or two and hope he doesn't get a follow up. Did the same thing in most of the debates.