8.57%
3 votes
Steel
22.86%
8 votes
Catwoman
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A system of cells interlinked
Foolishly, after reading and posting in this thread, I dug up the 1978 Dr. Strange film. The opening credits are actually kind of cool, but then it's all bad, all the time after that. I made it about half way through, and finally had to shut it off.

ALL OF THEM

Civil War, Avengers 1, 2 and Suicide Squad should be in this list too. Terrible films
I couldn't put them in the same bracket as the one's listed in the OP

Gladly it's a fake trailer... sadly, the footage is of real Marvel series's's's from the 1970s.

Whenever I think of Marvel, I always see those.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
ALL OF THEM

Civil War, Avengers 1, 2 and Suicide Squad should be in this list too. Terrible films
Avengers 1 was alright. Avengers 2 was bland, and Suicide Squad was pretty poor. Civil War looks good, haven't seen it though.

But no, none of them should be on this list. This list is reserved for the unanimously bad films. Many people loved Age of Ultron and Suicide Squad even.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Any X-men movie with Wolverine standing over 5'2". Period.

someone's obviously on theirs.....
It's nice to see the crybabies still not accepting the true and deflecting their own back bleeding problems to others...

Filming locations: An abandoned factory, some wasteland on the edge of an abandoned industrial estate, an as-yet unused office building: