The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Downs.... one of my cousins was killed in a car accident a few days ago...
Sorry to hear that Caity

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was just wondering... why is this in the Game Forum?

Ups - My daughter has been accepted to the University of Southern California as a film major and at the University of California at Irvine (my old school) as a film major in the Honors Program.

Downs - Not exactly downs, but we're still waiting to hear from Columbia and NYU about her getting in there.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Up - Spoke to my cousin who lives in Malta for the first time since he had a spider bite on his shin and he had to have surgery as he nearly lost his leg, and he is doing great.

Down - Been quite under the weather today and slept quite allot of the day Grrrr.

I was just wondering... why is this in the Game Forum?

I guess it was considered a tab/list at the time it was first posted...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeah, that's a good question. It does seem more of a "What are you doing" type thread, for the other section.

Caity, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. I'm sorry I missed that. *hugs*

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ups--- talked to the husband 2x today.. he was better than coffee for a jot of energy

downs---too many to list. brown nosers, lazy co workers, and the list is endless.... i had it up to here with the people i work with.

Up- Definitely Ireland winning the Grand Slam in rugby for the first time since 1948 beating Wales (sorry n3wt)

Down- Spending the night on my own, wishing i was spending it with someone special

Down- Waking up this morning(afternoon) because I have a really bad hangover

Up- Will be when this day is over!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There have been afew of both today,

UP'S - Saw my mother and Gran today aswell as my cousin and pregnant GF, Spent time together which is rare these days. Watched the Rugby and it was a great game fair play. Wrote out mother's day cards with my son and his writing is getting brilliant. Watched a DVD tonight, it was The Condemned.

DOWN'S - Been quite rough today and very tired. Lost the ball of my lip stud so I had to put my tounge pushing against my bottom lip for over an hour untill we found it, as I have recently had it done I didnt want to take it out just in case it closed over. Wales lost the rugby by 2 points.

Ups: slept in until 11 today, though it's overcast, I think it will be a decent day all the same.

downs: A friend of mine left yesterday on medical leave for the rest of the semester. I miss her.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
UP - Got pretty much everything sorted for my son's 4th birthday next week and also we have arranged a meeting with the vicor about getting my son and daughter Christend sometime in the next few weeks

DOWN - My son came home from school and he has two massive scrams down the back of his neck and he said this boy, who we and some other childrens parents have complained about as he is a bully and comes from a not very nice family. He said this boy slapped him and basically sunk his nails in and scrammed my boy from the bottom of his hair line to the top of his shoulder So another letter of complaint is going in to school tomorrow, its not fair on my son and the other children he has hurt One girl has a slight skar down her cheek from him.

Yesterday was pretty good. Slept at a friend's place the night before. decided to stay in NY and meet up w/ my girlfriend who was flying back from her cousin's wedding in Houston late last night, instead of heading back home to NJ. Didn't feel like hanging out with anyone or staying in so I walked from Brooklyn to Manhattan and spent most of the day walking the perimeter of Manhattan. Around 8:30 o'clock it started to thunder so I bought a couple beers and snuck up to the roof of a randomly-selected apartment building to watch the lightning. Then I still had a couple hours to kill so I went to a diner and read the new humor manga by my favorite horror-artist Junji Ito, that I bought on saturday:

It made me laugh out loud.

Ended up taking a sick day.

Downs first: My Nephew hates me His marriage has been on the rocks for years last night he threw his wife and the 3 children out of the house She has no family so she rang me and asked if she come here with the kids until she knows what she is doing, so I said He has rung me and gone off at me He says it is my fault that his marriage is over he is in denial

Ups Thank god I have a thick skin

Registered Creature
Ups - My mum and sister just went to the grocery so are bringing back some food for me - I'm starving.

Downs - My hair is gross - I haven't had a shower for two days. I was too lazy last night to bother. Isn't that big a deal, though, I've just been cooped up in the house and haven't gone out or anything.