Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Anytime...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Fair play ive been here a while now and I can see the moderators do a great job. Well done guys!

There are a few sites I go to and this is by far the best for moderators, not only are you helpfull you are very good at what you do!

Cheers again guys!!

D'oh! Should've done this awhile ago, but I just added Des' top four fastest removal times. Most of which have come quite recently, actually, including two sub-minute removals! Here they are (from here on out they'll be updated in the first post, naturally):

43 seconds
59 seconds
1 minute, 31 seconds
2 minutes, 5 seconds

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yoda, where's your times?

Never posted mine; it really wouldn't be an apples-to-apples comparison, since I've been here for such a long time and have had a million opportunities. And the whole point of the thread is to give some extra credit to the mods, who don't usually get enough, anyway.

That's not bad, I reckon, for my granny like computer.

I usually ban first, then move the threads. I like to cut off their posting powers, first, in case they plan to keep spamming.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
See, I'm never around to get in on this action, or I AM and Destiny is just swooping in and stealing my thunder. Regardless, she's got some fast fingers.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
CONGRADTS EVERYONE!!

* Cringes at the clapping hands *

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Whoa, Sir Toose is a mod? I actually never knew that, but there's really a great staff here. Keep up the great job.

Already posted this in The Shoutbox, but Destiny zapped a spam thread in 45 seconds recently, which just makes her top four fastest times over on the mod's high score thread. Previous 4th-place time was 49 seconds (she has two at that mark, I believe).

By my count, it's her tenth deletion in under a minute.

Whoa, Sir Toose is a mod? I actually never knew that, but there's really a great staff here. Keep up the great job.
It's a seniority thing I think. I don't really do much to warrant the title. Yoda had an extra mod plaque and didn't know what to do with it. I happened to be standing there and he hung it around my neck for lack of a better place to put it.

Already posted this in The Shoutbox, but Destiny zapped a spam thread in 45 seconds recently, which just makes her top four fastest times over on the mod's high score thread. Previous 4th-place time was 49 seconds (she has two at that mark, I believe).

By my count, it's her tenth deletion in under a minute.
I was going to say that she was the fastest gun in the West, but then I remembered that's not true. Not while this guy's around.

Still, bloody impressive anyway. Well done Destiny.