Say Hi to Welshbint

Tools    

Come and say hi to Welshbint, I already have and, He/she seems nice, hey i like ciber space, I didn't ask welshy's sex, does it matter.

Hello Welshbint. So it is Welshbint. Thats a very original name-what does it mean? Does it mean that your Welsh (thats awesome-is the food good?) and that instead of being BENT out of shape your BINT (got the "in" shape because it's bINt bENt) in shape because until I have an answer I am just going to go with that one

btw welcome to MoFo's everybody else is relatively sane and they all have a sweet side and most of them just don't have a sweet side they're %100 sweet
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

You're all too kind!

Yes I am Welsh not English, Scottish or Irish. And I am a bint - that's slang for a girl! It was a nickname I was given when I lived in England, and I kind of like it.

I'm enjoying myself here - glad to meet you all.

WB
xx

Hi Welsh and welcome... it's nice to have you here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Salutations my neighbour.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Revenant
Salutations my neighbour.
Ah, it's a welsh invasion .

Welcome again WB.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Ah, it's a welsh invasion .
Neighbour as in England/Wales border.

I just so happen to also have scottish somewhere in my ancestory.

Welcome again Welshbint.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Welshbint. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

I see no one's interrogated you yet....guess I'll just have to do it.

Sooo.....
What types' of movies do you like?
I think I read somewhere that you were married. How long?
Any kids? How many and how old?
Are you working or going to school?

What types' of movies do you like?
All sorts depending on my mood, one or two cerebral movies, the odd foreign film and lots of rubbish

I think I read somewhere that you were married. How long?
Married since 1997

Any kids? How many and how old?
No kids, just one slightly deranged cat

Are you working or going to school?
Working. Recently gave up a job in IT marketing to do my own thing. I now run an art gallery and design and make jewellery (my website will soon be online )

I'm feeling very welcome here, so do keep the questions coming!

Welcome to a little corner of the world I like to call "home"

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi and welcome! What's your cat's name?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hi Welsh Bint. Welcome.

Please hang around as you are the only welsh person i know on this board, so its nice to have a fellow....uk...person

I live in Essex. Its nice there. But im at Uni in Exmouth. That is also nice.

Hello to you too

What are you studying?

Back atcha

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by WelshBint
Hello to you too

What are you studying?
Im studying English BA. Its not too bad, prety boring sometimes but ive chosen some wicked modules this semester so its good. Reading The Island of Dr Moreau at the mo. Gotta read Dracula, Portrait of Dorian Grey and some other good late victorian novels. Did a year in Plymouth studying Geology. Nearly passed away it was so boring.

So what do you do? you a student too?