seen any good movies lately?

Tools    

Contraband is a really great movie. Starts out slow but gets really intense half way through. Great bad guys. Great good guys.

District 9 was ok.
Nolan's Batman movies

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes is, for me anyway, definitely the most surprising movie of the past couple of years.

Last night, I saw Follow Me; The Yoni Netanyahu Story, a new documentary about the life of Yoni Netanyahu, a young Harvard-educated Israeli commando who was shot and killed during the Israeli raid made on Entebbe in early July 1976, in order to rescue and free Israeli Jewish hostages who were in danger of being killed by terrorists. Not only was the life/childhood of Yoni Netanyahu covered, but the documentary showed all the plannings that went into making the raid on Entebbe, with much pained and careful thinking, deciding that it was necessary.

While I don't agree with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's policies, Follow Me was an interesting film to see. What I found troublesome about it, however, was the fact that the glorification of war and dying for one's country was there for all to see.

Chronicle, Delhi Belly, Prometheus, and especially The Raid: Redemption.

What did you think of The Raid?

Bleh, your crazy lol. Ok, I admit, I haven't seen it. But I don't want to see Adam Sandler as a girl! lol

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Basically the best film of the year and quite possibly the best in the last ten years:

Well played, sir!

Contraband is a good film,I think.

The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

I'd say it's worth a look, even if you know a lot about the subject, watching the process is pretty interesting. If you don't, then I'd certainly recommed watching this, if only to 'arm yourself' against the tide.

I watched

Last night and maybe I'm having a mid life crisis, but, I teared up in a few parts...

What did you think of The Raid?
Raid Redemption is a good, intense, well-done movie, but it's a little bit sadistic at times.

There were some impressive fighting scenes that involved the use of martial arts, however, that captured my interest.

Show White and the Huntsman, I think the movie was to long myself.

Raid Redemption is a good, intense, well-done movie, but it's a little bit sadistic at times.

There were some impressive fighting scenes that involved the use of martial arts, however, that captured my interest.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty sad at parts but the fight sequences kicked a**. We saw it in theaters and it was all guys. lol.