Slipknot

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Are there any maggots who love this awsome band?

Ive been a fan os Slipknot for years they are fantastic and are great live. Ive seen them a few times and loved every second of it. I think Shaun (Clown) is insane and Corey has a awsome voice. Joey is a fantastic drummer and ive seen a video where he played a set with metallica as Lars was taken ill, I thought that was insane as Joey had just done a set with Slipknot before hand, and you know how mental they are live.

Whats your views on the band, the music and thier albums?

What are you fav tracks?

Who is your fav knot member?

And have you seen them live at all?

I don't think they are so great, but I don't know much work of them. Just the stuff that gets on charts.

Did you here that they are getting accused in South Africa? Apparently some guy believes that a boy killing everyone was the fault of Slipknot. I don't have much sympathy for the band but such things can get my blood boilling!

A system of cells interlinked
These guys just seem silly to me. A bit too much gimmicky showmanship while lacking in the musicianship department. They DO have some pretty cool riffs from time to time, but, overall, I can't get passed the high-school gloom and doom goofiness they propagate.

Their lyrics are just downright silly, pandering to the misfit high-school crowd that likes to draw upside-down crosses on their Mead notebooks during class. Kill this, destroy that, maggots on the black black black YAWN.

Hey, you asked for our thoughts!

You ready? You look ready.
I like a few songs off of Vol. 3. Other than that they're just kinda mundane.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

meh i can't really stand them. i respect them, the drummer more than any of them. when i heard their acoustic stuff i was surprised, it was really good. but give me Baroness or Akimbo over them anyday

You ready? You look ready.
I hate to tell them, but the angry pissed off at the government about war was done like 4 years ago. They totally missed the window. While they were sitting around doing nothing tons of other musicians chimed in on the issue. It's a dead horse, and it's been done. The new album is crap.

I am a huge Slipknot fan and will proudly say I am a maggot and will be for life. Things are so up in the air I am not sure if what is going on, there has still been no really news as to why Joey left the 'Knot and I am unsure we will ever hear the real reason, Corey will give one reason and Joey will undoubtedly give another one.

I hate to tell them, but the angry pissed off at the government about war was done like 4 years ago. They totally missed the window. While they were sitting around doing nothing tons of other musicians chimed in on the issue. It's a dead horse, and it's been done. The new album is crap.
This wasn't technically Slipknot, I assuming you are referring to "come whatever may", this may have been done by Corey but it was done by his side project "Stone Sour", nothing on All Hope is Gone or Volume 3 had anything to do with the war.