Favorite TV Show

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
My favorite Tv show is Mr.Bean.
Damn! Banned for liking Mr. Bean? Harsh but fair.

I had to draw the line somewhere.

Is white trash beautiful
I have to show some love for Degrassi Junior High 1987-1989 and Degrassi High 1989-1991. What an amazing show. I did not start watching the show till later on in the 90's but I instantly fell in love with it The show deals with everyday teen life and beyond, including drug abuse, sex, Aids, bullying ,love and pretty much everything a teen will go through during the course of their lives. This was the only show I could ever relate to as a teenager so I thought I would give this TV show some love.

I wonder if Plainview would like it if I got a new hair style just like Spikes.

Have you ever seen the Degrassi movie Schools Out (1992) Holly. It takes place when the crew is on their way to college.

I remember watching this show on a daily basis its a shame what they have done to it now. As for doing your hair up like Spike sure no problem Spike was hot back in the day. I am just not sure how the Pre-School moms will react.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
My favourite shows

All Time

X-Files
Quantum Leap
Angel
Star Trek: The Next Generation

Frasier
Scrubs
Taxi
MASH

Current

Psych
Dexter
Leverage

Modern Family
30 Rock
How I Met Your Mother

A system of cells interlinked
^^^ I guess I should watch this, eh?

I would have put Angel up there had it not had a muddy 3rd and 4th season. Both these shows I have mentioned are exceptional television to the point where I don't even think of them as 'tv shows'. They transcend that, I feel. We'll never get another Buffy or Wire.

Those are my favourites of all time. Right now i'm big on Dexter. I've yet to watch season 5, but going by previous seasons and especially season 4..it's boderline great television.

A system of cells interlinked
Still fantastic to this day. My girlfriend and I are watching it again - just about to start episode 17 this very evening.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Sedai - Big for your X-Files love. My favourite show of all time

Also forgot to say that when I admitted to not having seen a David Lynch film I did watch and enjoy Twin Peaks a while back

I'll tell you what, still haven't even seen the proper Twin Peaks series to this day. I've seen bits on bobs but I have yet to sit down and watch an entire season. I did see this Fire Start With Me movie version but I can barely remember it. The last bit I remember watching from the show was there being nobody on earth except these one guy and a naked woman and then it just cut. At least I THINK it was Twin Peaks. Or have I got the wrong show?

TV Shows I'm following currently

I love this show! I by no means want to buy a Harley and join an M.C. but this shows holds my attention.

Can't wait for The League to come back on

Not nearly in the same league as X-files but I do like it. I have a hard time keeping up with its schedule so I'm just catching them when the seasons come out on DVD.

I can't wait to see where the storyline goes this season

Thanks Honeykid! And I don't really see The League having any lasting power, I mean how many seasons can they really make a show about a fantasy football league, lol. Which is all it is...a raunchy comedy about friends in a fantasy football league. But so far the first two seasons have been HILARIOUS!