Film that made you cry

Tools    

ending of a beautiful mind..

No matter how many times I watch it, it some how still gets me, Empire of the Sun 1987, I had never even realized Christian Bale was Jim.
War movies seem to just get me!

Green mile made me cry definietly

Blood diamond---their were few tears in my eyes in the end .

I'd say Lars von Triers Dancer in the Dark, too. And that Sophie Scholl movie, that was tough.

It doesn't make me cry, but I think David Cronenberg's The Fly is the saddest movie ever made.

It doesn't make me cry, but I think David Cronenberg's The Fly is the saddest movie ever made.
I don't know if you're serious or not, but having recently rewatched that movie, I agree that it's sad.

I just can't ever finish that film. The sound effects when he's turning into the fly turn my stomach!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Green Mile and Gladiator.

Saw The Best Years of our Lives yesterday and it took only 15 minutes for me to become teary eyed.

Also
Mask
Warrior
Seeking A Friend for the End of the World

Life of Pi did the job for me.