Movie Posters

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
2 from The Phantom Menace and 1 from ROTK, but I don't really collect posters either. Something about walking down an alleyway (only way to get to a shop that sells them) carrying a long object just puts me off, so I usually just use them if they're given away in magazines (proper posters, not those cheap one's that are stapled into the middle of the mag).

I've got ALL the Shrek 1 and 2 posters. It cost me ahem, *$320*... But i like the movie.

Why do movie posters cost so much??

I got some movie posters.My favorite is probably my Night of the Living Dead movie poster.

A system of cells interlinked
Got 3 new ones recently.....

Chinatown (Italian)

Blade Runner

Kill Bill Vol 1
(Katana and glove)

OK, since I moved in December the posters I have up in my new place so far are...

Hamlet (1996), Night Moves, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Pennies from Heaven (1981), Young Frankenstein, Modern Romance, Chinatown, The Long Goodbye, The Conversation and Taxi Driver

And today they just called me with a new addition that I was having mounted and framed...

That's going over my couch.

Only two of the others are framed: Hamlet and Young Frankenstein.

I've got plenty of other posters and lobby cards but I haven't decided where any of the others are going up just now, if anywhere. One was kind of destroyed in the move, my Australian one-sheet of The King of Comedy, but that's OK because it was on its last legs and I kind of let it go.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

And if you can't quite make out the quote above the words ESSENTIAL ART there, it says, "American Film Culture without Janus Films is unthinkable" - Kent Jones, Film Society of Lincoln Center.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I only have one movie poster....
The Italian Job (1969) - got it free with the DVD

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

Movie posters in my room right now i've got Terminator 3, Spiderman 2, Rambo, I Am Legend, Hannibal Rising, and George A Romero's Dawn of the Dead. I've also got a Rambo 4' 6 card signed by Stallone

I've been trying to find a Blade Runner one. Where have you guys been finding them?

I got spider-man 1 movie poster. I also brought back to the futuer post for 10 doallors.

Welcome to the human race...
On my walls right now...

Scarface
Pulp Fiction
(this one I got out of a magazine though)
Sin City

Not on my walls...

Goodfellas
The Evil Dead
Army of Darkness
Trainspotting
The Blues Brothers
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Bubba Ho-Tep
(got that out of a magazine too)

I think I need to rotate my posters something fierce...

no, i don't know where to buy them

Welcome to the human race...
no, i don't know where to buy them
There are plenty of places to buy posters. I've acquired them from places as diverse as department stores, music stores, comic book stores and more.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I want to buy the poster for mars attacks. The theatrical one that is.

Does anyone know where i can buy it cheap and at a someone what small size? Thanks.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Projecting the image of success
The Devil's Rejects
Halloween (Rob Zombie Remake)
High Tension
Edward Scissorhands

I just bought these a few minutes ago

Saw I
Saw II
Saw III

I would like to get an American Psycho, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days and Weeks Later, the three posters from the original SAW that spell out S-A-W, A Scanner Darkly, Freddy Got Fingered, Shaun of the Dead, etc...

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I only get free posters from Empire and Total Film:

Hancock
Blade runner
The Happening
Dr. Who
The Life Aquatic
The Royal Tenenbaums
Prince Caspian
Dark Knight - Joker
WALL.E