What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Coffee and now going to the shop to get milk, bread, sugar etc!

Female Jungle Poster
Waiting for hubby to finish making dinner for us. I have him very well trained, you see.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

You have to eat what he makes, who is training whom?

Right now I am lamenting: my country is being quite foolish and bribes seem to be the norm.

Female Jungle Poster
You have to eat what he makes, who is training whom?
He'll cook whatever I tell him to cook, unless he wants a mighty irritated female tormenting him all night.

Right now, I'm waiting for my laundry to dry, so I can fold and put it away. Which means, more coffee and smokes.

Anarchist within reason
Waiting for my work clothes to dry for tomorow, just finished watching K PAX for the first time. Absolutely amazing film.
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What are you using?

I'm waiting for somebody to post to my response to The Birds thread, but... OK. I'll go back to watching The Apostle so I can continue on in the Elmer Gantry thread.

What are you using?

Black Kiwi, water, and an old t-shirt....

Right now, I'm drinking a Diet DP and trying to decide what I want to eat... I'm also trying to remember all the movies I've watched in the last week that I didn't post in the movie tab...