Want to clarify this

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I'm a girl. I just like using male names is all. Thank You.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Thank you for the revelation, Miss.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Leapin' lizards!! I had no idea.

Moving on...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Well, I for one I'm grateful for this thread. I seem to be always correcting people about this because I know I would be mad if people thought I was a woman . (No offense, it's just that it's not true).

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

You ready? You look ready.
I'm sorry.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Are you actually sure about this?

Are you actually sure about this?
I'm sure she'll go back and fourth with it a little while talking in different voices with her Puppet Master dolls.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Ha i kinda understand. Everyone thought i was a man until i posted in the personal pictures thread.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I'm sure she'll go back and fourth with it a little while talking in different voices with her Puppet Master dolls.
Do you guys think she's illiterate? Or do you not care? It's funny but she's got feelings too and she hasn't really asked for it or anything.

I know it's all in good fun but still...

The Elected Movie Eliminator
I didn't know. How weird thinking you were a guy all this time.

Gummo had the same problem for ages on here... everyone thought she was a guy... but she cleared it all up by just changing her username signature to "I'm a girl" or something like that...

speaking of Gummo, anyone seen her around lately?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Do you guys think she's illiterate? Or do you not care? It's funny but she's got feelings too and she hasn't really asked for it or anything.
We've talked in the background and she hasn't mentioned it. I have fun with people, but if I find that I'm pushing a button that wasn't meant to be pushed, I back off. She knows (or at least I hope she does) that it's all in good fun.

Heck, at least we got her to back off from the "one Puppet Master reference per post" thing she had going on.

Of course, if she has a problem with it, we'll just ban her. Kidding!!

I'm a girl. I just like using male names is all. Thank You.
Pshhh proof

Originally Posted by mikeython
I thought Martians were suppose to be genderless and A-sexual?
Not this Martian. She is a girl. A lady. As for her sexuality, I believe she's in a master/slave relationship with a puppet master named Neil. I guess Neil's a man. Hopefully she'll clarify that in this thread or make a new one.

Hey, I understand -- some people here thought I was female when I joined.