The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Me and some random pictures of what I've been watching recently, and where I like to go running cycling and walking. The hole in the road was caused by subsidence, but I like to think is was a tiny asteroid The last picture is my mum, and was taken near her house at Christmas.

P.S. sorry if these pics are massive, I'm still getting the hang of Photobucket (thanks Caitlyn).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cut my hair this morn and got rid of the effort which was my beard

Harry on his bouncey castle out the back.

The two most beutiful girls in the world.

I love this pic of my damn sexy wife

Baby Phoebe and mummy playing on the floor.

One of many fights to come im sure

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Haha, your baby is really cute in this picture .

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Used Future, I love Nikita. Awesome poster! That movie is in my top 5 for sure!

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I finished my painting! Took foreverrrr. I'll be able to have better pics of all my crap when i actually get it back from the school.

Me and my orange kitty

So yesterday i had the idea to do a four painting series of 2001: A Space Odyssey so i started...and finished the first one today which is odd because my last painting took me like...five weeks but yeah this one is way less complicated and the phone quality of the picture makes all the colors really dull but i promise everything is brighter!

Awesome cats!

Here's Tigger

Here's Tigger & Pepper

...uh the post is up there...

Registered Creature
Wow, your wife is beautiful, n3wt.

A friend of Mine was visiting so we had to do some sightseeing and we went trough the park to feed some squirrels it was awesome just see the pictures they talk for themselves

Squirrels generally just run away from people here sad times.

Me being bored of tidying and looking for anything other than cleaning to do. Procrastination at its best.

Yep, we feed a hundred of those things in the yard, but they never let us get anywhere near them. That is so neat.

p.s. I spaced your photos out.

Mr. Nator, you're a cutie, but I think you're just trying to show off your DVD collection.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Wowww those squirrel pictures are amazing! and that glass sculpture thing is like the coolest thing i've ever seen

Very nice pictures, everyone.

And n3wt, you have a very lovely-looking wife. And baby!

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I cut my hair this morn and got rid of the effort which was my beard

I love this pic of my damn sexy wife

Sort of a cross between Drew Berrymore and Christina Ricci....

Wowww those squirrel pictures are amazing! and that glass sculpture thing is like the coolest thing i've ever seen

Actually the squirrels are quite used to people they even come to check if we had some food by crawling on us and the glass thingy I don't know what it is I think it's some art sh1t because we were in Victoria and Albert museum and besides that there were two huge(really huge,in fact real)Babylonian or some other ancient culture pillars,I felt like a primate worshiping a Monolith and me and my friend were whispering the music from Kubrick's Odyssey