Films that made you walk out the theater

Tools    

I have walked out on one movie and only one. Blown Away. Me and my parents went to see it and at the part with the dog hanging in the closet. Well that was to far for us.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Wow, you're pretty stupid.
What, for walking out on one of the worst, most critically recognized failures in the history of cinema? Shallow, overblown, and poorly executed, we will see this steaming pile on Mystery Science Theater 3000 any day now.....

One of the worst pieces of film ever to come out of a camera.

Mars Attacks :\

I'm willing to sit through just about anything, in part b/c I'm cheap and don't want my money to go to waste, but also b/c I'm a pretty tolerant guy. The one exception to this was Random Hearts with Harrison Ford. UhhhhHH! I looked at the wife after about an hour and she just nodded her head. At least the popcorn was good though

The Mummy.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Sedai
Wow, I thought this film was brilliant....
Who didn't? I watch it every chance I get on TBS. nak nak nak nak

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
There was this one with Andy Garcia... I can't even remember the name while looking at his filmography. Maybe he's had it expunged from his record. It was something political and he was a teacher at the beginning I think, and there was this senseless violence right off the bat and the picture quality sucked moose. We got up and snuck into Greencard or something.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it brilliant, but I certainly enjoyed the campiness of it.

I was also like 8 years old when it came out.

I'm proud to say i have also never walked out on a movie. Ive been tempted to but had the strength and will to keep my butt in the seat.

I am a glorified ape.
I walked out of Gozu by Takashi Miike. It was really boring. I like some of Miike's other work... Ichi the Killer, Visitor Q and Audition. But he's putting out so much drivel now. He's going for quantity and has thrown quality aside. I know I've walked out of other movies but they were so bad I don't remember what they were.

I don't understand why some of you are 'proud' to announce that even though you are uncomfortable and/or bored with a movie you waste your life staring at the screen for another hour or whatever. Go outside and pick a flower and give it to someone pretty and maybe they'll go down on you.

There was one movie where every single person in the theater walked out on except me. Can you guess what it was?

GUMMO.

showgirls(saw it the day it came out,walked out after 30 mins)
12 monkeys(45 mins into it)
troy(45 mins)
and recently i wanted to walk out on SPANGLISH about 40 mins into it but my girlfriend wouldnt let me.

Originally Posted by kevinkelly
Go outside and pick a flower and give it to someone pretty and maybe they'll go down on you.
You wish

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by kevinkelly
I don't understand why some of you are 'proud' to announce that even though you are uncomfortable and/or bored with a movie you waste your life staring at the screen for another hour or whatever. Go outside and pick a flower and give it to someone pretty and maybe they'll go down on you.
Because some of us realise that no matter how lame a film can be, the turning point could happen at the end. Its a story, i like to find out what happens at the end. And if it turns out just as lame as the rest of the film then you know never ever to watch it again and can let your loved ones be warned about it. Also, the film maker has gone through all the trouble of making the movie, plus youve paid for it so you might as well sit there and watch the rest. Sitting donw for an extra hour is hardly 'wasting your life'.

Plus id be a bit worried if i walked out the theatre and picked a flower causing someone to go down on me. Where are all your regular movie theatres? Red light?....if so....im on my way.

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
Hey guys. Just wondering what kind of films out there(when you were actually in the theater) made you walk out because it was either so bad or so unbearable to watch:

I, lucky to say, have never had the exprerience of seeing a such unbearable film to walk out the theater...but it will probably happen to me sometime in the future:
Alright well dig in!!

Dont go to theater much have to many dvds, but there has been many times i have popped that disc right out!

history *is* moralizing
Betty Blue
i'm too sensitive sometimes... tis a quite good movie though...