10/10 Movies of 2018?

Tools    

Have you watched any movies released this year which you would rate 10/10? I always look forward for people's top 10 lists at the end of the year and I figured this would be a good place to start!

I'd say The Florida Project scratches the 10 mark. The acting on both Dafoe and Brooklynn Prince were outstanding!

Cheers

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mandy
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Can't say I would give a perfect rating to anything I have seen so far this year.

Also, The Florida Project was released in Oct 2017.

And then I go, lean on Pete, mid 90s, first man.

The closest is Beautiful Boy, but not 10/10
Agreed that was fantastic.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Out of the dozen or so I've seen none come particularly close.
There's been a few that I've liked a lot and appreciated (A Star is Born, Love Simon) or surprised me (Annihilation, Hereditary) but none that I've loved and would want to revisit.

There's still quite a few films I want to see from this year. Agree with Shadow! Looks great.

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity.
Not sure if I've ever seen a movie that I'd call perfect. Definitely haven't seen one that's come out this year.

Although, I have yet to see 'Black Panther'.

Closest I have is Annihiliation, but I can't give it 10/10