Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sweet, either way it dont matter, I won't be on for a good, 20 hours.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
@ Destiny. Thanks. I just wanted the scenes separate. Which you did but together is good too. Just trying to get you in that haunted house mood!

THANK YOU FRANK FORRESTER!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Spirit, if this is the one you meant . . .

The mystery avatar. I didn't know if you really wanted it, or what.

Martian, that avatar was just a smidgen too large, file size . . .

Lennon, I am not exactly sure on how much you wanted, so check it out, and tell me what you want added, or taken away . . .

Also, if you want the speed changed, or whatever!

Thanks!!!!!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Hey a while back you asked me what files for avatars you need to do. Well I was looking for a file and found the list. LOL

Heres some of the others. If the link doesn't work let me know.

Neil Gallagher = 6:49 - 7:04 ( dream) * Get rid of guy just keep couple for avatar. *

Jester = 4:12 – 4:13 ( Jester snapping scissors)

Jester = 4:20 – 4:24 ( Jester saying no no)

Tunneler = 2:27 - 2:35

Not sure if this one can be made or not. I can always use it on my myspace account.

Miss Leech - 1:15 - 1:18

Thanks.

I asked what files I needed? I believe you mean when I asked you which avatars I hadn't made yet.

Now, before I do these, be very sure I haven't made them already . . . OK?

I asked what files I needed? I believe you mean when I asked you which avatars I hadn't made yet.

Now, before I do these, be very sure I haven't made them already . . . OK?

I checked. Its all clear. Yes. my bad.

Thanks for making them.

Hey Destiny! * SIGH * I wanted to see this movie in the theaters but I guess I'm not going too.

Can you make the times an avatar?

Could you post a big version of it too? For my myspace page!

Thanks.

Still upset about this!

1:04 - 1:07

Hey, can you find that scene in a You-tube video? I can't save Hulu videos to my computer. I'm assuming it's because they are full episodes of shows.
If you are only wanting a still, I can try to screen-shot it with the print screen button on my keyboard, but if you are wanting a moving avatar, I'll need it on You-tube.

Destiny sweetie could you make me an avatar from this clip, ths part I want is from 2.57 into it Thanks

OK, how far past 2:57 do you want? What exactly happens? The reason I ask is because of the limit the site now has on avatars file size. See how much of a scene mine is? That was the most I could use. I wanted more, but that was right at the 241 KB file size that's allowed.