Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Future draft pick discussion has become the most confusing conversation a group of people can talk about

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Cowherd saying that James Harden’s game was like a “tax loophole” is one of the best sports analogies of recent times 😄

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
NBA TV has a live show today for a handful of hours. ESPN will have two longer shows of NBA Today, as well as one tomorrow around noon.

Duarte traded to the Kings for draft considerations in their quest to win now. I like it. Although, I don't know anything about Duarte.

I'd be surprised if anyone cares about this, but ESPN got rid of Jeff Van Gundy and others... He was my favorite. I would resist FFing to the last minute of the game just to hear him do the games - very funny. Shaking my head........

Dame just officially requested a trade. I think Miami has to be the spot. Not sure what they can offer but they will probably figure it out.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Those were definitely some layoffs

I'm hoping Jeff joins the TNT crew.. Maybe work some games with his brother? He'd be great interacting with the "Inside the NBA" crew courtside, and his humor could really help.

Jalen Rose wasn't a favorite, but they let him go, too.. Vince Carter is horrible on TV, but is on there for name power, and perhaps a lower salary than guys who have been with them for years .

https://www.latimes.com/sports/newsl...nd-more-lakers

Talks a bit about why Christian Wood is un-signed.. Defensive deficiencies, and lack of professionalism. Even Casey said, "There's a reason he's been on 5 teams in 5 years". I hear he's late, too.. I guess the 18ppg and 40% from 3 for a big man means jack **** when a guy can't defend. Guys need to be good defenders nowadays more than ever, since almost every team switches all game long. I'll never understand why a 7-footer doesn't take advantage of a smaller guy in the low block though.

Not a basketball fan but basketball music is my favorite black music outside of some 20s/30s black jazz. Youll know a basketball tune when you hear it. Somewhat rare. It picks you up.

Not a basketball fan but basketball music is my favorite black music outside of some 20s/30s black jazz. Youll know a basketball tune when you hear it. Somewhat rare. It picks you up.

If you were to watch regularly, there's a great chance you would like it.. For me, it's something on-going. Like a man's soap opera. Something to look forward to in the evening.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Keep Giannis obviously. I'm open to trading Holiday for the right deal. Keep Lopez a few more years. Middleton can go and Allen. Keep Portis he actually needs more time.

My targets would be Lillard or Trae Young. If they can pull off getting either that could be pretty dangerous.
Looks like my dream came true

Miami might have gone to The Finals, but they lost some key pieces in free agency,and got no one in return.

Bucks without Jrue won't win a title. Dame can't play half that defense, and I'm curious if he pounds the air out of the ball, plays shooting guard with a taller ball handler like a Delon Wright (but better) but I don't know Adrian Griffin's offensive system, but I can't imagine it being much different than Bud's...

I can't imagine too many teams wanting Harden, but I was hoping these trades would be made over a month ago, to make the slowest time of the season a bit more exciting.