What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Tools    

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I drink kegs of beer and eat sausage's of the floor! YUMMY !
I eat trash bags full of GOOBAHS for desert! LMAO

I usually bring in a bag of Swedish Fish, yum.

• popcorn drenched in butter and salt.
  • a big cola.
  • anything on the floor from the last movie.

I want to make a few more jokes. When I go to the cinema, I eat: a four-course dinner; my hat; a big vat of Tater Tots; duck gyoza.

But srsly, I don't usually eat. If I do, it's a bag of M&Ms or something. I drink a Coke, Dr. Pepper or water. When I'm in America I usually get all kinds of stuff. Nachos, 'popped corn', hot dogs. Crazy.

I used to eat these little Gameboy gummy bears they used to sell (they were huge, too. The size of your fist, in this big box and there were 4 of them in a thing. Now, they don't sell them at the theater any more . But, I've seen them around at some stores.

I usually have a salad or sometimes a pizza or a grilled sandwich. My favorite theater these days is one near my home in Houston where they serve dinner with a movie. You sit at tables and watch the film as you dine.

I want to make a few more jokes. When I go to the cinema, I eat: a four-course dinner; my hat; a big vat of Tater Tots; duck gyoza.

But srsly, I don't usually eat. If I do, it's a bag of M&Ms or something. I drink a Coke, Dr. Pepper or water. When I'm in America I usually get all kinds of stuff. Nachos, 'popped corn', hot dogs. Crazy.
when i go to the cinemas, i eat a horse's head, a plate of human organs, and a few pints of beer

Popcorn and a movie theater, pepsi. How boring. (x

I am half agony, half hope.
usually a pretzel and a soda. Every three or four films, I'll have popcorn instead to change it up. Chocolate covered gummi bears are a treat I sneak in once in awhile.

Johann von Goethe

I usually have a salad or sometimes a pizza or a grilled sandwich. My favorite theater these days is one near my home in Houston where they serve dinner with a movie. You sit at tables and watch the film as you dine.
They have one of those down here in Florida where I live. Very fancy, and very nice. I love places like that where you get to enjoy a "real" and tasty meal and watch a theatrical movie while you dine.

Whatever I can pry loose from beneath my arm rest.

...uh the post is up there...

Popcorn and a movie theater, pepsi. How boring. (x
You eat a whole movie theatre? Wow.

I like the notion of a cinema/restaurant with tables and stuff, but I'm not sure how much I'd like it. For a start, I don't like eating dinner and watching a film because I want my full concentration on the film. Plus people clinking knives and forks all over the place. Nightmare.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Popcorn. It actually lasts half the movie. I don't see the point in eating an overpriced hotdog that will be gone by the time the trailers are done. I once went to a cinema that had a special screen with a bar and you could take your drinks in, that was good

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i'm always weird about buying food when i go to the theater. i kind of tend to woof everything down, so if i don't watch myself its gone before the movie even starts. so i usually don't actually break into anything until the opening credits roll.

i remember once when i went to the theater with my ex boyfriend, and his sister and her husband, and i bought a crunch bar. well, about five minutes into the movie my ex's sister reached over and asked me if she could have some of my crunch bar, and i had to embarrassingly tell her i had already ate it. i'll never make that mistake again!

Whenever I go to the cinema with my Dad he wants me to buy crisps (or "potato chips"). God. If I see someone eating crisps in a cinema I'll smack them around the head.