What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Tennessee Williams collection

A Streetcar Named Desire
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Baby Doll
Sweet Bird of Youth
The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone
The Night of the Iguana
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I bought Videodrome on the weekend...it was cheap too!!! Cronenberg's a genius! Go Canada Go!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Wizard of Oz, cause I am reading Wicked right now and I had the urge to watch it again.

Superman, The Animated Series Volume 1, cause I am a huge Superman fanatic, and it's one of the few Superman things I didn't have.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"..I know the TRUTH.."

"..I know the TRUTH and I don't have to be what you want me to be.." -Muhammed Ali

Originally Posted by 42minus71
I never saw the movie X. Any good?

Holden's right. Most folks here link dvd pics from Amazon.com. Never fails. Not for me anyways.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
The Wizard of Oz, cause I am reading Wicked right now and I had the urge to watch it again.
If Wicked (the show) comes to your town, I'd highly recommend scraping up the money to go and see it. It's worth it.

Back on topic...

My daughter's really wants Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, so maybe next pay check I'll surprize her.

And for Mother's Day, I'll be asking for
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition) (2003). I recently watched this exteded version and I loved it much more than the theatrical version.

Oh...and I use amazon.com for images also.

Try getting a copy of Final Fantasy it's a HARD one to get a hold of. Best Buy, Blockbuster and Future Shop have been sold out for a while now. Thank god I work at Blockbuster and can hold one aside. Anyway.. Just picked this up today

also off topic I picked up the whole set of Tool's cds plus the new one

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Some ebay stuff came in today, then went to best buy and picked up a few dvds

:edit:
May 4th

another ebay pick-up came in today

A system of cells interlinked
The Godfather Part II (Coppola, 1974)

The People's Republic of Clogher

Strange this isn't on R2 and I've always preferred it to the better known film based on a Roddy Doyle book, The Commitments. I prefer The Snapper as a book as well, come to think of it...

The last DVD I bought was Porky's because I have been searching through stores trying to find it since it was a funny film for my time, but I couldn't find it. The suddenly after a while I found it for only 10 bucks, a pretty good bargain for a DVD it took me forever to find.

Raging Bull (Ultimate Edition), Evil Dead (Book of the Dead), The Wild Bunch, Blue Velvet, The Big Lebowski (Special Edition), Glengarry Glen Ross and "The Simpsons" season seven.