RIP mark f

Tools    

Can't believe this was already a year ago. Why is everything just a blur now?

The truth is in here
Somehow I read the headline and got an instant shock as if I just had read it for the first time, until I was reminded again this already happened longer ago. Sometimes a name invokes such familiarity it's hard to comprehend him not being a presence here anymore.

Very sorry to just hear this and for your loss. Mark F name stands out to me from this forum, he quite often thumbs up some of my reviews, small blessing but do we all not like a like.. I never truly know you but appreciated it nonetheless and I reciprocated when I heard and resonated with your words. Restin peace friend in the true and fullest place. We all be there soon. In a blip.. and sorry this got a bit intense I'm dealing with grief myself this year so maybe these words can be of help or.. like tears lost in rain. Bless you Mark F for your generosity and including me.

Today is mark's birthday. I'm sure most of us long-timers still think about him often. He didn't make it to 68, but he'll live forever with us.

Hope you are doing well, sarah.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Today is mark's birthday. I'm sure most of us long-timers still think about him often.

Hope you are doing well, sarah.
I went to do birthday callouts this morning and saw his name listed. Sure wish our ol' buddy Mark was still around.