I can finally watch PG-13 movies

Tools    

I don't recommend those movies.
I am more the Comedy type of person. Those movies just may give me nightmares.

Tremors, yes... didn't realise it had such a low rating in the US... Britain it carries a 15 rating.
It's almost an adult film according to the BBFC.

Speaking of which... Batman (1989) is a 15 over here too. Yet Nolan's Dark Knight films are all rated 12.
Thing is, I'd let my own kids watch the 1989 Batman but not Nolan's versions.

I am more the Comedy type of person. Those movies just may give me nightmares.
Yeah, they'll give you nightmares because they'll bore you to sleep.

I don't recommend those movies.
If you can find some better PG-13 horrors, by all means. How can you not recommend Tremors?

What a minute, did I just mistake trolling for a personal attack...? I'm too highly strung for my own good.

If you can find some better PG-13 horrors, by all means. How can you not recommend Tremors?

What a minute, did I just mistake trolling for a personal attack...? I'm too highly strung for my own good.
You really are Rodent's brother. Both of you also have a Tremors love going on.

Tremors, yes... didn't realise it had such a low rating in the US... Britain it carries a 15 rating.
It's almost an adult film according to the BBFC.

Speaking of which... Batman (1989) is a 15 over here too. Yet Nolan's Dark Knight films are all rated 12.
Thing is, I'd let my own kids watch the 1989 Batman but not Nolan's versions.
Tremors a 15, that's ridiculous. Those dinosaurs at the BBFC want sectioning.

Yup... Tremors is a 15 in Britain.

Going back to what I'd let my kids watch though.

I went through my DVD collection and there are a few PG films I actually wouldn't let them watch... and a number of 15 rated films I actually would let them see without any concern.

Ratings are just a Jobsworths' way of justifying their overpaid jobs.

I was watching RoboCop when I was 7 years old. I was watching stuff like Jaws late at night with my family when I was a toddler and can still remember doing it.
None of them did me any harm.

Saying that though, War Of The Worlds (1953) scared the socks off me when I was 3 years old... yet it's rated PG.

Ignore the Jobsworths. Make up your own mind.

Well, you've got a great list now, Soul Surfer. Keep us updated if you ever watch any of them.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Unregistered Illegal User
Comedy Movies
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Forrest Gump
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Dog Days
Wreck-It Ralph
Madagascar 1,2 and 3

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Well, you've got a great list now, Soul Surfer. Keep us updated if you ever watch any of them.
I really do. It is going to take me a loooooooong time to watch all of those. I will let you all know when I watch one.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Harry Potter movies 4 5 7 and 8 are all PG-13 the rest are PG. The Tomb Raider movies are both PG-13. The Skulls is also PG-13. GI Joe Rise of Cobra was a good one, the second is garbage, The Green Lantern, Chronicle, Inception, Star Trek and Avatar.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Soul Surfer, I'm going to re-recommend Mean Girls to you. I recently loaned my copy to a girl about your age and ended up giving it to her because she loved it so much. Her friends did as well.

Saw my 1st two PG-13 movies today and I dont think anyone recomended them but when I saw they were both about surfing I had to get them. Blue Crush & Blue Crush 2 had both a pretty good story to them but what made these movies was the awesome pipe waves and surfing shots. If you like a good visual movie with great waves see this one.