The Reputation Tracker

Tools    

Well, it's here. Many MoFos have asked for it, and after putting it off for some time, I've finally put together the Reputation Tracker.

Now, you can see the last 10 reps you've received, along with the post and thread for which they were received. It also displays your rep totals over the last day/week/month, and the percentage of positive and negative rep you've given.

In keeping with the system's original intentions, however, all rep will remain anonymous.

Also, in the same vein as the "New Comments!" link in the header when there are new comments for you to view, you should see a "New Reputation!" link along the top line when you've received new rep since your last visit.

I do have a few ideas on how to expand this, though I haven't yet decided just how extensive it will become. It may be limited by a) time and b) programming efficiency. But I'll get into all that another time.

For future reference, you can find the link to the Reputation Tracker below the Positive/Negative count totals in your User CP.

Interesting, all my positive rep has been coming from the movie poster puzzle game as of lately. hmmm Thanks guys!

Yep, that is nice. I caught it by accident, a little bit ago. I'm still hitting User CP, instead of the home page. My poor, little brain. heheh
You sure have been taking the time, to add many nice options. Thanks!

Only two positives.. and one negative. Not bad.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Awesome, Chris!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Glad you've got this back up, makes it a lot easier seeing what posts are changing my ratings. Not sure if you're interested Yoda, but one post has +3 in the thread whereas the Tracker says that 4 people have given +

Glad you've got this back up, makes it a lot easier seeing what posts are changing my ratings. Not sure if you're interested Yoda, but one post has +3 in the thread whereas the Tracker says that 4 people have given +
Which post is that? I can double-check, but odds are someone gave it a -1, which would offset one of those listed in the Tracker.

Duhh, who's got n00b skillz, i do! Worked out problem, really shouldn't do things like this hungover. Sorry for any inconvenience.

nice!!! this is exactly what I was hoping for....great job yoda!

Horrorphiliac

The People's Republic of Clogher
Excellent, Chris.

Is there a way i can view which posts got me negative rep? As it stands it seems that i can only view recent rep, but all my bad rep must have been a while ago.

I understand if a thing like rep tracker could not be instaled retroactivley, but i was just wondering. I'd like to know which opinions i have that people arent agreeing with. so i can reiterate them...

That's one of the things I'm considering, Zeik. Perhaps a filter to view only positive/negative rep, or else a means to simply view it all, with the latest ones displayed prominently. It'll take a bit of time and thought, though I'll be sure to post any updates or changes in this thread.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
How many rep points does it take for one to get an additional green dot? And, How many for a lightsaber?
point for each 50, lightsaber for 1,000 I think or 500

must be 500 cause I am lacking 1000.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
must be 500 cause I am lacking 1000.
thank you for helping part dos of my answer

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lennon's explanation is almost correct. I think you get your first greenie with your first 1-2 +reps, and your second after the first 100 or so. Mine switched over at 502, and I'll admit I was totally surprised. I thought I needed more rep or more something. However, I certainly enjoy the coolness of it. Thank you, Yoda.