What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Watching Dangerous Liaisons. Such a great film.

Glad to hear that you're finally getting the unrated copy you want ML.

B-card, I hope you get a new computer soon.

Thanks!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My mind is racing as I have just finished watching BSG Season 2 with my bro-in-law and wow what a way to end the season! Im trying to figure out what they could possibly do to get out of this one...

Im also sat on the sofa with my feet up relaxing and waiting for my meds to kick in then go to bed.

Welcome to the human race...
Trying to find uni work to do, but letting procrastination get the better of me.

At this moment, I'm not paying attention in Ethics class. Though really, I'm mostly just waiting for the day to get on with.

MovieForums Extra
Sitting in front of the fireplace having a cup of coffee.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Watching Friday The 13th.

Hope you're feeling better N3wt.
Cheers dude

Are you watching the new Friday 13th? I havent seen it yet, gotta wait for the dvd relese before I can see it or any other new film

Cheers dude

Are you watching the new Friday 13th? I havent seen it yet, gotta wait for the dvd relese before I can see it or any other new film
No, I was watching the original.

I'm now watching House.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Watching a repeat of the Australian Grand Prix qualifying.

It's been an amazing start to the season - world champion Lewis Hamilton in 15th with what seems a dog of a car, both Ferraris barely breaking the top 10 and Brawn GP (the old Honda team) streaking away in pole and 2nd.