Oprah coming to Australia

Tools    

Would this influence you to visit Australia, if what you see looks beautiful, relaxing and intriguing?

LOL! But would it influence you to take a vacation there, if you see destinations that are so inviting you're unable to resist the temptation?

I hope Oprah likes Australia so much she moves there.
That's what I was thinking -- keep her there!

LOL! But would it influence you to take a vacation there, if you see destinations that are so inviting you're unable to resist the temptation?
have you taken up a new job with the Australian Tourist Board?

I couldn't care less that she is coming here

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is a good thing.

The place needs a bit of culture. What next? Ballet? Line Dancing?

Oh yes. Gotta have my Neighbours fix. If/when you guys end that programme, I may have to get elected, become Prime Minister and then take this country to war unless you start making it again.... And Libby can't leave and Susan Bower would be publically flogged... Everyday.... For the rest of her life.

I wouldn't worry, they reckon it's a major money spinner, so as long as the cash keeps on coming, the episodes will keep being produced.

Yeah, but it's going to 11. I think another 5 years and it might be done. Hope not, though. I love that programme... I'd love it more if Susan Bower left, though. *Sorry, that woman's my bete noire, atm*

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
This would actually keep me out of Australia. A personal invitation from this lady, however...

And I'd, quite possibly, swim there.
Even with your libido I can't see you making it past Hawaii.

I understand the scenery is quite lovely there too.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Oprah Queen of the Universe - Another great move in which she bedazzles her zealot like fans into believing that she is God.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Even with your libido I can't see you making it past Hawaii.

I understand the scenery is quite lovely there too.
True, but I live in England, so I wouldn't take that route... Thankfully.

>Oprah coming to Australia

pic related