Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
The only way i'll keep my avatar is if its a week I understand and like.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How many people that are currently participating do you think like or understand Star Trek? I know the basics, and that's about it. Never was a fan of the show or the subsequent spinoffs and films.

It's not about knowing and understanding something, it's more about having fun with it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

everyone does the hokey-pokey and switches avatars.
So that's what it's all about ...

Martian Leader I'm sure your Puppet Master week will catch everyone off guard.

So that's what it's all about ...

Martian Leader I'm sure your Puppet Master week will catch everyone off guard.

I have a long way to go. I may or may not use Puppet Master. I'll see. Still thinking!!

You didn't read my post . . . Did you?

You'll either jump in on this more regularly, or you won't get to pick one. Give me one good reason why everyone should do a week long choice of your's, if you're not going to do the bulk of these. So far, you've done a day of Star Trek. If you understood it enough to do a day long avatar, then keep it up, or pick out another one from the same series. I own the bulk of these movies, but even if I hadn't, I still would have used Uhura.

I came here to see if next week's theme had been announced, but looks like it hasn't.

I hope y'all will be ready for when Grace Jones week comes around....

You didn't read my post . . . Did you?

You'll either jump in on this more regularly, or you won't get to pick one. Give me one good reason why everyone should do a week long choice of your's, if you're not going to do the bulk of these. So far, you've done a day of Star Trek. If you understood it enough to do a day long avatar, then keep it up, or pick out another one from the same series. I own the bulk of these movies, but even if I hadn't, I still would have used Uhura.

Maybe I thought I wanted to use Star Trek but then said I think I'll sit this one out.

Yes I read the post.

Is there a rule that says you have to be in that one week?

There's no rule that states it, no. However, it is called Movie Theme of the WEEK for a reason.

If you are referring to you getting your turn, and all of us bailing on it if we don't like it, or because you didn't do our week, then forget that.

You have to do what I said above, to be in on this. What's so hard about this? The last time I checked, everyone was having fun with it.

There's no rule that states it, no. However, it is called Movie Theme of the WEEK for a reason.

Well this is what it's called on this forum.

Don't link other forums! ~ Ðèstîñy was here!

Yes, but the last time I checked, these are two different forums. Yes, your original thread was for a different themed avatar on Friday. Des took that, and turned it into the different themed avatar for a WEEK.

Just because it's one way on a certain website, doesn't mean everyone will follow suite and do it that exact same way on their's.

Originally Posted by martian leader
Well, we're not that dinky little forum that needs a Top Model makeover.

Ooooh, Top Model, now there's an idea for a theme week...

Ooooh, Top Model, now there's an idea for a theme week...
I already know what I would use. See, that's what is fun about this. The second the theme goes up, everyone gets these movie ideas going through their heads, and with all the different taste in film on this board, it will be very rare that we all come up with the same idea. You'll see.

I'm seriously considering nuns as my theme. I think turning Movie Forums into a convent would be neat. I'm already anticipating my Sister Act icon. Maybe Kathy Najimy.

Feel free to take it, someone else, if you want it - I can always think of another thing.

I hope y'all will be ready for when Grace Jones week comes around....
Don't make me ban you for a week.

Yeah, I missed that earlier, answering the same questions over, and over . . .

I think turning Movie Forums into a convent would be neat.
I don't think there would be too many guests during that week for fear they somehow stumbled into the wrong site.