Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

It's not reluctance, it's more like ignorance. I don't really find men attractive, so it's harder to judge which are the most attractive.

I can certainly recognize extremes, and can say that I think this man or that man is handsome, but it feels more abstract. I have to actually think about it. With women, I can go by instinct; I look at them, and know how attractive I find them. When I judge men's looks, I feel more like I'm judging a sculpture than a person.

I don't know about our standards of something as vague as "beauty" applying only to one sex, but the thread's about which men are "hot," and I don't think many men qualify, anyway. I think, as a gender, we're kind of ugly.

It's not reluctance, it's more like ignorance. I don't really find men attractive, so it's harder to judge which are the most attractive.

I can certainly recognize extremes, and can say that I think this man or that man is handsome, but it feels more abstract. I have to actually think about it. With women, I can go by instinct; I look at them, and know how attractive I find them. When I judge men's looks, I feel more like I'm judging a sculpture than a person.
Of course, it's the same with me and women. But I can tell which women exude sex appeal more than others. For example Penelope Cruz or Jenifer Lopez. Just because you can recognize that doesn't mean you want to bed them...

I don't know about our standards of something as vague as "beauty" applying only to one sex, but the thread's about which men are "hot," and I don't think many men qualify, anyway. I think, as a gender, we're kind of ugly.
I think as a species we're kind of ugly, but there are plenty of extremely beautiful people out there, female and male...

P.s. Tell me this guy isn't hot, I dare you:

I love the reluctance in saying another guy is good looking...
I honestly don't see the problem. We all have eyes and our own standards of beauty. They don't just apply to one particular sex...or at least they shouldn't.
yeah that is funny I got no problem either in saying what women are gorgeous - you can see it in their eyes.

I'd invite any of these in for a cup of tea any day:

George

Tony Leung

Javier

Johnny

My life isn't written very well.
OK, First of all I have NEVER heard of any of those fine men of color Caity posted. Yowza!! (Caity I'm Shocked at the measure of hidden lust that you retain!) However, My all time favorite hot guy in the movies...?

Mr. Ryan Phillipe in (and out ) of anything.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

OK, First of all I have NEVER heard of any of those fine men of color Caity posted. Yowza!! (Caity I'm Shocked at the measure of hidden lust that you retain!)
... Nice, aren't they... I started to list a few of the movies/mini series they had been in just in case no one knew who they were... so....

Eric Schweig was Uncas in The Last of the Mohicans and was also in Skins...

Michael Grayeyes was in Smoke Signals and The New World

David Midthunder was in The Missing and Hildago… and also in Into The West ...

Michael Spears was in Dances With Wolves and Skins... and also Into The West ...

Eddie Spears was in Into The West and Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee ...

However, My all time favorite hot guy in the movies...?

Mr. Ryan Phillipe in (and out ) of anything.

Very nice choice....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Alright I will go with 5 Guys I am jealous of :

Liam

Denzel

Cillian

Clint (young & old )

Jake

P.s. Tell me this guy isn't hot, I dare you:
I'm sure this wasn't directed at me, but, in my opinion, he's not hot. Perhaps in other pictures, but, I haven't really noticed this guy.

Actors I do find hot....

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Reynolds

Jake Gyllenhaal

God

I'm not really a George Clooney fanatic, but yeah, he's sexy.

To Cait': I don't know who he was (shame) but, the Native American who portrayed The Indian in the Cupboard...not my title, but Disney's.

To Cait': I don't know who he was (shame) but, the Native American who portrayed The Indian in the Cupboard...not my title, but Disney's.

That's Gary Paul Davis aka Litefoot....

Besides acting, he's also into rap.... and has won six Native American Music Awards...

Off topic: Just wondering why he would call himself, or be named: Litefoot instead of Lightfoot...?

Actual conversation:

Me: "So what year were you born?"

Young Man "1991." (as a matter of fact)

Me: ..........

It's a lot better, Caitlyn. In the other picture, he was too pale, and his eyes looked freakishly dead. He looked like a zombie.

John Cusack

Jamie Foxx

Bruce Campbell

Jude Law

Sean Astin