Movies about Angels

Tools    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm searching for movies about angels, heaven or even biblical movies. Old or new, doesn't matter. The genre & story can be anything but has to contain angel or relate to the bible. If you know any, please.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord High Filmquisitor
Off the top of my head, there's...

Wings of Desire
The Prince of Egypt
Ten Commandments
Godspell
Jesus Christ Superstar
Angels in the Outfield

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
It's a Wonderful Life
Heaven Can Wait

I'm searching for movies about angels, heaven or even biblical movies. Old or new, doesn't matter. The genre & story can be anything but has to contain angel or relate to the bible. If you know any, please.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Exodus: Gods and Kings
Ghost (1990)
City of Angels

Wings of Desire
A Matter of Life and Death
The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud
Heaven Can Wait

Michael with John Travolta...already been mentioned....but I loved that film.

The Preacher's Wife with Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington. Although it's a remake of The Bishop's Wife.

Movie Enthusiast

Synopsis: The joy of his wife's pregnancy intensifies a man's visions and their home becomes an earthly ground zero for a Host of Angels in the ultimate battle of Good vs. Evil.