You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Tools    

I walked out of The Truman Show. So bad. That was so long ago I can't even remember why I disliked it so much. Even so, the dislike is so strong I still refuse to watch it.

I walked out of The Truman Show. So bad. That was so long ago I can't even remember why I disliked it so much. Even so, the dislike is so strong I still refuse to watch it.
I remember it being boring and just not interesting ..like...at all.

Annoying. I felt the same with Eternal Sunshine.

I walked out of Into the Wild. I couldn't care less of a rat's fat sausage wank whether or not he froze out there. Got up and skidaddled.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
. I couldn't care less of a rat's fat sausage wank whether or not he froze out there. Got up and skidaddled.

LMFAO!!!

I loved it but yes, Carrey plays an extremely annoying tool. Not the sort ofperson I would hang out with for sure, until he starts figuring things out *CUE THE SUN*

I totally understand why you walked out.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Mom and Dad each walked out of the theater once on separate occasions before they even met. In both cases, the movie s/he walked out of was rated X.

Had to take a piss many times.

Same here. Boring and stupid film.
Stupid? Best superhero movie yet!

Wish I would of walked out of Avatar...lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wish I would of walked out of Avatar...lol
did you see it in 3d? i found it visually mind blowing, but read yoda's review called something like cameron hates you. you'll enjoy that. might be in directors' section. i didnt like it in 2d. the beauty of 3d for me is i can be swept away by visuals and forget stuff like crappy acting, dialogue, and cheesy sensitive new age crappola.

edit to add

sorry for lack of caps

Stargate. I had overindulged in some medicinal herb and left right when the final battle broke out. One of the theater workers looked at me like I was crazy. I flashed him a peace sign and said "Simplify man!"*

*That last part may or may not have happened.

I haven’t willingly, but my father once made me when I was a kid. Well, I say “made”; he left and I felt I had to follow him. It was, admittedly, a very bad horror film, and I grew up in a proper cinephile family, so I guess he couldn’t stomach it.

I finish everything, though.

You ready? You look ready.
I got up and walked out of Riddick. I feel bad about it because I made my dad leave, and he bought the tickets. But I was early in my recovery and that scene where he shoots up venom had me on edge.

I remember desperately trying to find someone else willing to walk out of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas with me. It seemed like a tragedy to have left a bar to go see such an awful awful awful thing, and I just wanted to return to where I had come from.

But no, I've never walked out on a movie. Because my friends are moral cowards with absolutely no cinematic taste and a deep misunderstanding of the need of constant inebriation (in hopes of forgetting a world that makes live action versions of the Grinch)

Yeah, but I can't remember what movie it was. I think that was the problem. I almost walked out of Wakanda Forever. Unfortunately, I remember that one.

No.
Wait, that's what you're supposed to do when the movie is over? Oh my God, this Forrest Gump screening ended 28 years ago! I wish someone had told me sooner.

No.
Wait, that's what you're supposed to do when the movie is over? Oh my God, this Forrest Gump screening ended 28 years ago! I wish someone had told me sooner.
Torgo has been surviving on a diet of nachos, Sno-Caps and root beer for 30 years and now weighs 600 lbs.