Enchanted

Tools    

i know this movie is Disney and all, but i want to see it

my mom might take me when it comes to the dollar theater....

i think it's worth the money.

it was a really good movie.

Lost in never never land
When I heard about the premise I was a little bit concerned that it wouldn't be good, but after the reviews that it has been getting, while I probably won't see it in theaters unless it is at a dollar theater, it is a film that I am now interested in seeing.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

It is a mix of live-action and animation. Catchy indeed.

i like stuff like this
but i also like movies like Saw

is that wierd?...

i like stuff like this

is that wierd?...

to like two different types of movies?

very strange

yes, i am a bit of a oddball when it comes to movies...

but i dont like to limit myself to one or two genres......

i like stuff like this

is that wierd?...
It's weird all right!! It's like watching "Happy Tree Friends", cute but deadly or something like that hehehehe.....

I think it started with Ella Enchanted - starred by Anne Hathaway....

my mom says this movie is for kids....

I know a couple of teens... and also a 25 year old who are really looking forward to seeing it.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i dont care what she says, i'll still watch it

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
It's a pretty decent movie. I wanted a little more from it. A little more shrek-ian sarcasm would have been lovely. It's the sort of movie that the best parts are already in the trailer but it will do.

The lead female is pretty perfect as the princess. I have to give her credit.

Susan Sarandon was wasted as the evil queen. It could have been any older unattractive woman under layers of make up. Susan is far more attractive than that and didn't deserve that treatment. I hope she was paid well.

its possible that i could see this movie tomorrow...

Put me in your pocket...
It's for every age. The day we saw it, every age group was represented....yes even seniors using walkers. I have to say though, it was a little girl in the audience that got the entire theater laughing. She responded with a very loud and cute 'Eeeeewww~~' at a romantical moment. T'was a had to be there moment.

Anyway...yes...go see the movie...and bring the grandparents if you want too.

Bleached...I wasn't bothered by Susan's make-up that much because it looked as if they were going for the wicked Queen in Sleeping Beauty. I was a little disappointed though that she wasn't used more or more effectivey. I had seen an interview with her the day before I saw the movie and thought Susan would be in the live action parts more instead of being relegated to little tids bits in between in animated form. Ah well. I'm sure she did get paid well.

A system of cells interlinked
Which you are, right? I mean, if you weren't, you most likely wouldn't be concerned with what Mom thought... and you wouldn't need her to take you to the movies.

i said i dont care what she thinks..

and i dont like to go to the movies alone--and i still live at home

i also go with my sister and cousins

yes i am a loner, do you have a problem with that??

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
It's for every age. The day we saw it, every age group was represented....yes even seniors using walkers. I have to say though, it was a little girl in the audience that got the entire theater laughing. She responded with a very loud and cute 'Eeeeewww~~' at a romantical moment. T'was a had to be there moment.

Anyway...yes...go see the movie...and bring the grandparents if you want too.

Bleached...I wasn't bothered by Susan's make-up that much because it looked as if they were going for the wicked Queen in Sleeping Beauty. I was a little disappointed though that she wasn't used more or more effectivey. I had seen an interview with her the day before I saw the movie and thought Susan would be in the live action parts more instead of being relegated to little tids bits in between in animated form. Ah well. I'm sure she did get paid well.
I like her as an actress. It was sad to see her so underused and in such a generic role.

I liked her better in TRHPC and of course The Hunger.

LOL.

I know a couple of teens... and also a 25 year old who are really looking forward to seeing it.
Me too... Mine is a sad little existence.

Oh, and where do I find the dollar theater? I don't have any of those around here. That would be sweeet!