Die Hard 4

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I'm going to see it for the sure fact that it will have lots of action. As far as acting, I've been disappointed ever since the first one.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i love these films and hope this one lives up to the others

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just doesn't seem like Die HArd when Willis has no hair.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm one of the few that actually puts Die Hard 2 on the same level with Die Hard 1, I absolutely loved it. I like 3, but it just doesn't feel right if it's not Christmas! I'm skeptical about 4, but I'll see it and keep an open mind.

I loved the first 2, 3 was alright. Number 4? Im not to sure about. After watching the trailor, it looks like it might have that, "way over the top action". I mean I hate CGI Explosions. Did the first 2 have them? No, and they were the best ones. Seriously I mean a car drives off a tollbooth into a helicopter, or the one that really got me was when Mclane, grabs the kid and ducks and a car flies over him and hits 2 other cars... Is John Woo directiong this? God, I miss good ol' 80's action flicks, where the explosions were real, and stuntmen ruled the world.

Originally Posted by The Sarge
Trailer anyone?

I'm convinced

I am with Nebs.....I love action!!

Оne of the greatest action movies of all times I love Die Hard movies (Especialy the first one) this one looks good too I never Doubted Wiseman

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Casey _F'n_Ryback
I loved the first 2, 3 was alright. Number 4? Im not to sure about. After watching the trailor, it looks like it might have that, "way over the top action". I mean I hate CGI Explosions. Did the first 2 have them? No, and they were the best ones. Seriously I mean a car drives off a tollbooth into a helicopter, or the one that really got me was when Mclane, grabs the kid and ducks and a car flies over him and hits 2 other cars... Is John Woo directiong this? God, I miss good ol' 80's action flicks, where the explosions were real, and stuntmen ruled the world.
Which trailor park was it in? Hey, do you have one of those fancy double wide jobbies? Those things are neat. I bet you and all your friends can fit under it when it rains. Don't stash any bodies under the trailor, you will get caught when it starts to smell. Good 'ol trailors.

have you visited witchy today???
yay....die hard!! i'm looking forward to this i love them. the first one is def the best though.

yeah they are a bit cheesy sometimes but is that not what they were supposed to be????? just a good, fun, action movie.....can't go wrong with that...........no wait a minute....maybe you can..steven segal springs to mind

monkey business

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
I have to say the first 2 were good. I have yet to see the 3rd one cause the video store I go to said it was stolen.

The commercial for the 4th looks really good. The stunts look a lil crazy but isnt that what an action movie is supposed to have. Lets see how the movie is gonna do.

I really enjoyed the first 2. The Second was kind of 'eh'. Didn't hate it though. I have nothing against a 4th either and will eventually see it.

Have you noticed a trend here with all these older actors coming back years later to make a final sequel eg: Rocky 6, Now Die Hard 4, and coming soon in 2008 Indiana Jones 4.

Originally Posted by snackman
Have you noticed a trend here with all these older actors coming back years later to make a final sequel eg: Rocky 6, Now Die Hard 4, and coming soon in 2008 Indiana Jones 4.
I'm thinking Stallone did it cause he is getting zero movie scripts.

True. Driven was pretty garbage but some of the race scenes were nice. Wasn't that like the last movie he was in??

I did rent the Rocky's this week and they were awesome. I still have to watch part 6. Who saw it and how was it on a scale from 1-10.

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I don't see how the other 3 Die Hard movies can be spoilt if this film turns out to be a disappointment. If you watch it and end up hating it, just don't watch it again.
For example, I still enjoy watching the original Batman despite having seen Batman and Robin.

Anyway, even though the title sounds pretty naff, I have every faith in Bruce Willis and I hope this turns out to be good.

But then again, the Die Hard series hasn't exactly been blessed with good titles (Die Hard 2: Die Harder ), and they're still enjoyable enough.
i agree, this is exactly what i did with Terminator 3

ive been a die hard lover ever since. cant wait to watch this in the big scree.

fry
Fry The Movie Freak
Not sure how good this Die Hard will be. Die Hard 1 & 2 were outstanding. 3 was good but the ending seemed rushed, thus pushing this moving to an "OK" or just "GOOD" status.

That being said, I look forward to Die Hard 4. You can't go wrong with Bruce Willis & lots of violence. He makes bad movies good! (Not saying DH4 will be bad)

Take Bruce Willis out of the Last Boyscout and imagine how bad that movie would have been!!!

OUT