Miss Vicky's 100 Favorite Movies

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Congrats on finishing your list Vicky! An excellent list with loads of films that I likewise love.

And to mark your achievement, it's party time!

I am questioning your removal of Shawshank Redemption and Pulp Fiction for Over the Hedge. But overall, I loved this list. It kept me guessing the whole way, and it's clearly your own opinion, which is nice.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I am questioning your removal of Shawshank Redemption and Pulp Fiction for Over the Hedge. But overall, I loved this list. It kept me guessing the whole way, and it's clearly your own opinion, which is nice.

Over the Hedge is hilarious. One of the best films DreamWorks Animation has done. Shawshank and Pulp Fiction are great movies and I still love them, but if I'm being honest with myself and everyone else, I'd rather watch a cartoon.

Nice list Miss Vicky. With all the Joaquin love, I'm wondering how you feel about Ladder 49. I think it's a pretty good film, doesn't get talked about a lot though.

Nice list Miss Vicky. With all the Joaquin love, I'm wondering how you feel about Ladder 49. I think it's a pretty good film, doesn't get talked about a lot though.
It's a decent movie, but not really a favorite and it's been a very long time since I last watched it. I own the DVD and it's also part of another movie-related collection:

Action figures. Actually it was the first action figure I ever bought. I couldn't resist.

Ratatouille & Up are great. I didn't liked Gladiator at all maybe I should rewatch it. I'm putting Quills on my watchlist

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Wow out of all the films to have inspired a range of action figures Ladder 49 would have been low on my list of guesses. And I also have a number of action figures/statues/busts etc from films and TV shows. Should post pictures in a spin-off of my DVD collection thread sometime

Wow out of all the films to have inspired a range of action figures Ladder 49 would have been low on my list of guesses.
I was suprised to find out that they existed, too. I was equally surprised, and disappointed, to find that - as far as I can tell - no figures were made for Gladiator. WTF? I would LOVE to have a Commodus and a Maximus figure.

Instead I have to settle for Jack Morrison and Jor-El.

Reading this line with the creepy Nic Cage avatar brings this to a new level of scary!
Well, you know she has a spare. A Ladder 49 action figure is gonna be in the 90% off clearance bin before you know it. She probably bought 20 of them.

Well, you know she has a spare. A Ladder 49 action figure is gonna be in the 90% off clearance bin before you know it. She probably bought 20 of them.
Imagining someone abusing 20+ action figures is somewhat strange.

It's a Joaquin Phoenix action figure. It's not like I'm saying she's abusing Barbie.

Although, you never know with her -- bisexual and favorite movie is Quills.