The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I call my kids Koala Bear and Perambulator...

Or Sweet Pea when they feeling unwell.

I only use their real names when they're in trouble.
That's sweet.

Though, when they're 13-16 they might call you other names That's just a guess.

Yes, when they're young it's the name given at birth and you use it as much as you can. I have family who are have complete opposite names from their birth name. For example: Michael at birth - now Peter. Michael at birth - now Rick. Cindy at birth - now Lu.

I take it, you're Mother in Law wouldn't approve of that in the least?
Probably not haha.

I dont know I think I like the idea of him being able to shorten it if he wants too, I always feel a little left out cause you cant really do anything other than add things to the end of my name.

I call my kids Koala Bear and Perambulator...
I thought you called them Young Guns and Young Guns II.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Show us the picture of what the Cat is looking at.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pure, unaltered evil! Muahaha!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Show us the picture of what the Cat is looking at.
What could it be.....???

Sleeping master?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Call ghostbusters. Apparently you have some ghosts at home!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

me, bff Sara, her boyfriend Jason. on our way home from the beach.

wearing my new favorite sundress. my face got a little sunburned!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thought I'd add some of my other tattoos Ive had done

This is the remeberance tattoo I had after my Grandmother passed away, its for both my grandparents as they raised me from 3 months old. Im not wearing a dress its a couch cushion to cover my gut

I designed this, its the Welsh Dragon and Welsh Three Feathers done differently, I didnt want the traditional Three Feathers etc so combined the two in dragon smoke

Not sure if I posted this before but its my Metallica Ninja Star.

Three stars I had added above my wifes name tattoo and just under my sons name tattoo. They have meaning.

What my Slipknot S looks like (from the back) when my arm is down. The red is blood, I havent got red in the tat.

I will have to get a pic of my son and daughters name tattoos aswell.

Next Wednesday im getting another tattoo, my wife booked it as a surprise for our wedding anniversary. Im getting a Jason Voorhees mask below my Metallica Star. Im also booked in for November to get another big tattoo on my right fore arm, its another of my designs but it will be easier to show you a pic once its done rather than try to explain

Im not wearing a dress its a couch cushion to cover my gut
Show me your gut and I'll show you mine.