Favorite TV Show

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
At the moment im really loving Dexter but ive only seen series one and two, waiting for the third series on dvd to come out in uk which seems to be taking awhile

1)24
2)Lost
3)Fringe

Everybody Loves Raymond

Currently addicted to:

1. Dexter
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy

Happy New Year from Philly!
My lifetime favorites are:

Bewitched
Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Prisoner
Star Trek
The Gilmore Girls
Sex and the City

Degrassi High ( 1989 - 1991 )

Favorite episodes:

Season 1 - Episode 11 .... 'All In Good Cause'.
Caitlin and Claude protest against a factory involved in nuclear missiles. Kathleen is tired of being abused by Scott, so she presses charges against him.

Season 2 - Episode 16 and 17 .... 'Bad Blood Part 1 / Part 2'.
Part 1: BLT starts seeing a girl named Cindy and finds it difficult to end his relationship with Michelle. Lucy has started to make videos for LD, whose cancer is in remission which has allowed LD to holiday with her father at the Islands. Joey wants a car but doesn't have any money so he bets everyone that he will walk the entire cafeteria wearing nothing but his fedora. Dwayne is shocked when he discovers that he may have gotten HIV from a girl he slept with over the holidays named Penny. Degrassi has installed condom machines in the toilets and one is vandalized by Dwayne and Nick.

Part 2: Dwayne takes an HIV test and it comes back positive. BLT confronts Michelle and finally breaks up with her, telling her that he isn't cheating on her. Alexa and Michelle later discover that BLT lied and that he has been seeing Cindy behind Michelle's back. Joey tries to pay people back for the bet, but is still coming up short and has to think of a way to get back at Dwayne. When Wheels spots Dwayne vandalizing yet another condom machine, Wheels tells Joey, who attempts to blackmail Dwayne. When Dwayne learns of this, he starts a fight with Joey. Dwayne eventually stops fighting and tells Joey that he is HIV positive.

Season 2 - Episode 25 .... 'Showtime Part 1'
Auditions are held for Talent Night with acts ranging from poetry to singing hats to dancing. Joey needs help with science. The school is suddenly thrown into turmoil when Claude commits suicide in the boys' washroom. This situation is difficult for everyone to accept, especially Caitlin.

Other favorite shows:

Gunsmoke
Wagon Train
I Love Lucy
I Dream Of Jeannie
Saved By The Bell
In Living Color
The Surreal Life
The Two Coreys ( )
Roseanne

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Right now, I would have to go with Big Bang Theory, I love that show.

Carnivale

Six Feet Under

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Married with Children

Twilight Zone

The Simpsons

Supernatural

That 70's Show

Three's Company

Blood Ties

Scooby Doo Where Are You?

House M.D.

Nip Tuck

Family Guy

The Love Boat

Heros

True Blood

The X-Files

The Hunger

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Medium

Believe It or Not: Fact or Fiction

~Loves a good classic movie~
There are a lot of shows that were my favorites at one time, like Friends and Scrubs, but I've seen them so many times on reruns that I've tired of them a little. Right now I like.....

Big Bang Theory
Warehouse 13
The Closer
Royal Pains
In Plain Sight
Castle
The Daily Show
Bones
House

Every other drama series pales in comparison with The Wire. In terms of sheer breadth and depth of subjects covered, nothing even comes close...

For comedy, I go with Arrested Development.

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt sometimes

My favorite shows:

Lost
It's Always Sunny
Dexter
Justified
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Californication
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development

These are some of my favorite TV shows:

In Treatment