Intro-y Thing

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Hey Sarah!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I was just being silly. If first impressions are everything, I guess I'm screwed.
You know you're cool, Mr. Nator.

As far as a waste of space, I'm only using an 80 GB hard drive, but I delete my cookies daily, so I'm good.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Maybe you should get a cat...
Maybe it's the wee hours of the morning, but I laughed pretty good on that right there.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... we love your dad around here but are willing to share...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm going to make a wild guess and assume that your dad is Mark F.
I'm way ahead of you people. I knew this the day she joined. Back on March 26th. Sure, I had to read the profile comment Mark left for her, to confirm this, but once I saw that the Apple store had called him, and told him that her IPod was in . . . I knew exactly who she was.

In all seriousness, I saw you right when you joined . . . mark f, sarah f . . . on-line. With all those lowercase letters, I had to assume. I was going to say something to you then, in your profile, but I decided to wait on your introduction thread.

It's about time!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Hallo there fellow 17 year old female that's going to school for film next year! We have much in common

How did I miss that Mark's Sarah had joined up here at MoFo? I've got to stop drinking in the morning and afternoon and evening.

Anyway, WELCOME!

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra