Cartoons from your infancy

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Anyone remember [or have seen] La Princesse Insensible?

It's only 13 short episodes [roughly 4 minutes long]. The final episode packs a punch line - especially if you never read or heard the story before [those that indeed never read it or heard it, may feel amused after watching the full 13 episodes, because it feels like a long joke]

Anyways, I remember watching these when I was very little and I never quite forgot the "twist" in the end.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I was obsessed with Bugs Bunny. I was outraged when my mother won a bugs bunny doll that talked when she was out at a club and she gave it to my bby brother. Thus began some filthy sibling rivalry.

I was obsessed with Bugs Bunny. I was outraged when my mother won a bugs bunny doll that talked when she was out at a club and she gave it to my bby brother. Thus began some filthy sibling rivalry.
You should kill him - Deadpool

I killed bugs bunny.

LOL. I hdnt seen that, Dev. I got the shts when seth killed off my favourite chracter and stopped watching.

He-Man, Thundercats, The Real Ghostbusters, Ulysses 31, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Dungeons & Dragons are just some of the gems that we had.

He-Man, Thundercats, The Real Ghostbusters, Ulysses 31, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Dungeons & Dragons are just some of the gems that we had.
They're from my son's childhood but I loved those too. Cartoons I loved as a kid were the ones on Saturday morning pictures- Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Roadrunner , Popeye, the Flinstones, Snagglepuss and Top Cat.

They're from my son's childhood but I loved those too. Cartoons I loved as a kid were the ones on Saturday morning pictures- Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Roadrunner , Popeye, the Flinstones, Snagglepuss and Top Cat.
Ah, Snagglepuss. One of my Mum's favourites. "Exit stage left"

The Mysterious cities of Gold were awesome. The Real Ghostbusters were awesome too... until they took a dump on it and made it a Slimmer show.