The argument relocation thread

Tools    

District B13
Massively Mulitplayer Online (MMO)

Or Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG)

A question popped into my head as I was reading some earlier posts in this thread. Does every MoFo at some point in their exisistence have an argument with Yoda? I think that if you have an argument with Yoda and are still standing in the end, you deserve a pat on the back.

What I have learned from him, since reading my earlier posts in MoFo land, is that I need to work on my argument style. I need to have solid facts before making my opinion clear. I need to pay more attention to the way in which I use my words. I need not let my passion cloud my judgment, close my mind, etc. I need to argue both sides...better yet, just stay away from arguments all together. LOL

Originally Posted by gummo
Does every MoFo at some point in their exisistence have an argument with Yoda?

What I have learned from him, since reading my earlier posts in MoFo land, is that I need to work on my argument style.
Just learn to debate not arguee

We haven't had proper fun here in a while. Here it goes Mikey!

I was trying to put a light hearted spin on it all, but since you want to insult the woman i love let me translate for you.

She said you had a great point, but you shoot yourself in the foot because you act like a snob. So any point you are defending isn't even noticed because you are too busy pointing out how your indepth knowledge of all things you makes everyone else nothing more then intellectual peasants.
Well thanks for the translation anyhow...
But don't worry she wont be responding to you and I will not be responding to you as well because she was right...

People who act like you don't deserve to be acknowledged.

P.S. there won't be any private message apology for that anytime soon.
You act like a 5 year old girl who just had their doll taking away anytime anyone says anything that might be in conflict of your beliefs.

Oh and that's "taken away"...aren't Americans fortunate to have you as a staff writer for a TV show...I can feel their IQs rising...

Oh and btw, I don't believe your woman said anything that is "contrary to my beliefs". Plus, I don't consider my comments about her poor grammar an insult, more like good advice...

P.S.S. I dont care if this is deleted, but for a male you act like a little & that isn't a shot at sexual preference.
Like a little what...? Fag? Pansy? Is that what you wanted to say? Aww shucks...

Oh and that's "taken away"...aren't Americans fortunate to have you as a staff writer for a TV show...I can feel their IQs rising...

Oh and btw, I don't believe your woman said anything that is "contrary to my beliefs". Plus, I don't consider my comments about her poor grammar an insult, more like good advice...

Like a little what...? Fag? Pansy? Is that what you wanted to say? Aww shucks...
Post it! What are you scared of? Post the letters in their entirety, if I am what you say I am posting the complete set with only further prove your point. So do it.

Is this what he is steaming about? I will send my response pm because I am nice like that

I hate when sound bites (pm bites) distort the truth...it bites.

If it matters I am on the side of whoever is more MOFOish.

I got into an online argument once. I didn't like it. By the third reply I couldn't remember what the hell my point was, and I have a slight mistrust of the written word.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Just a thought from a newbie to MoFo here...

I read through the thread that this latest set of posts is now referring to, saw it degenerate, and be closed down.. maybe its not such a good idea to start it back up again in another thread??

My thought... everyone with any desire to post about this topic... wait 24 hours, then read back through the closed thread before starting in again, then wait a few more hours. Let it sink in how badly things went...if at THAT point, you still feel the desire to post anything, hopefully you will be able to do in a reasonable manner...

...tossing my 2 pennies in the ring and walking away...

Here it is Toosey, for your entertainment I bring thee, Missus Freakshow!!

Originally Posted by Countess Bathory
I had a feeling my response would be deleted before you ever see if send in public so I figured I would send it to you personally.

Timothy is no homophobe but I am so stop whining like a f*g and blaming other people for being born without a vagina. God have some tact about it and stop reaffirming stereotypes that gay men are all whiney little bitches and remember just because you dont have a pussy doesnt mean you should act like one Hahahaha!!! Ok you go on ignore now! Bye Bye!
These are the bestest newbies we ever had...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I got into an online argument once. I didn't like it. By the third reply I couldn't remember what the hell my point was, and I have a slight mistrust of the written word.

There is, of course, that old gag about arguing on the internet. You probably know the one I'm referring to - very poor taste and referring to the Special Olympics...

Anyway....so now we've got a Comedy Couple of flamers?

Wake me up when they've shot their proverbial bolt.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Here it is Toosey, for your entertainment I bring thee, Missus Freakshow!!

These are the bestest newbies we ever had...
I hope after this that we are going to see an end to the 'post it damn you' posts that we have been seeing all over the board....

There is, of course, that old gag about arguing on the internet. You probably know the one I'm referring to - very poor taste and referring to the Special Olympics...

Anyway....so now we've got a Comedy Couple of flamers?

Wake me up when they've shot their proverbial bolt.
Oh c'mon, this is comedy gold! "I'm not a hompohobe, I'm not! Prove it, you fag!"

Well it had me in stitches...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Comedy gold, adi? More Hale & Pace than Fry & Laurie, true, but I'd imagine that only Thursday on this page has the slightest idea of what I'm wittering on about.

For those of you on a slightly lower spiritual plane - one couple were true greats who's wit could get devastatingly clever and one were overplayed, unfunny eejits. One couple matured into the star of a popular American TV show and the Greatest Living Englishman while the other two are probably pestering their agents to forward an application to the latest Celebrity: Where's My Arse? 'Reality' snorefest.

I think I've over-elaborated.

Oh come on. If you're going to argue do it either all in public or all in pm. I do so despise half stories.

If you say so. The only thing I said was Timothy isn't a homophobe but I am so I told what's his face to stop acting like a fag and blaming everyone else for being born without a vagina. I have watched my future husband put me second to fight for the liberties of others for years without asking for any kind of acknowledgement for doing so & I also know he would die as a nameless martyr if it would guarentee just a moment of life where someone didn't have to fear violence because of the color of their skin or lifestyle choice. So for some Croatian sissy to make baseless accusations because someone else had a slightly different outlookon things is beyond gay. Take it how you want to take it because I dont care just go get the surgery and stop making everyone miserable. Racism and Homophobia has been dead for over a decade so stop trying to resurrect it whenever you need a crutch against valid arguments.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Homophobia has been dead for over a decade .
If only.

Timothy isn't a homophobe but I am .....stop acting like a fag ... is beyond gay. ...just go get the surgery