Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Tools    

Hello everyone,
My name is Guennevere and I am the woman betrothed to another Movie Forum community member who goes by the handle tsellisjr.
After observing his participation in the discussions that take place on this website I couldnt resist the allure of the conversations I have seen taking place so far.
So thank you for the chance to join and I hope to share in the positive effects this community has had on Timothy.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

Hi there. Welcome to Movie Forums.

I logged into the site's backend database to run a direct search to see if the word "betrothed" had ever been used in a post here before, and it turns out, it has...but just that once. So, you're now part of MoFo Lore.

Hello and welcome Guennervere (new take on the spelling?) … so I take it you're the Wiccan Witch? I have a few friends who are Wiccan… and know several Witches who are not. So, are you guys handfasting?

Hmmm… Countess Bathory… by chance, any reference to Comtesse Erzsébet Báthory?

Please allow me to introduce myself
Im a man of wealth and taste
Ive been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Interesting spelling on the name... I take it your name doesn't stem from the classic Welsh Gwenhwyfar like Tennyson's Guinevere?

Richard Gere was not a Hot Lancelot though... I much preferred Ioan Gruffudd in King Arthur...
Oh yes I totally agree although I much rather of had Bors(Ray Winstone) . No actually I meant Galahad(Hugh Dancy)

Hi there. Welcome to Movie Forums.

I logged into the site's backend database to run a direct search to see if the word "betrothed" had ever been used in a post here before, and it turns out, it has...but just that once. So, you're now part of MoFo Lore.
HahaAhAhHHaAHaHaHaAhAhhAhA!!!!!
Well you must understand that I did so to set myself apart as the brains behind this operation. He tries to come off as the intellectually dominant and foremost in creativity but dont be fooled. Anything he says that radiates brilliance and sagaciousness he stole from me and here is the proof in the pudding. How many times has he mentioned Akira Kurosawa, Roy Ward Baker, Shintaro Kitsu, Tatsumi Ichiyama, or Ubaldo Ragona? Exactly! He can't sit through Brokeback Mountain for 20 minutes before walking to the computer so there is no way in hell he could know anything or have ever made it through a Kar Wai Wong film. Dont get me wrong though he is an amazing guy and when inspired he is the real thing but behind every great man...
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone and to answer your question Caitlyn we are still discussing whether we will stick with one traditional ceremony or blend several different ceremonies together. If it were completely up to him we would have gone to the Elvis Chapel of Love in Vegas yesterday but it's not up to him and after I prod him for awhile he will offer some input if only to placate me until I go away.

I'm sorry for not replying to everyone in my last post. others appeared while I was typing the first.Yes, Bathory is a reference to countess from Hungary who killed over 600 virgin females for their blood. Guennevere is my middle name given to me by my mother but without explanation of it's origins. Vivian Guennevere Ruggerio is my full name so sorry I dont have any more knowledge on my middle name and it's origin lol. Maybe that is something I will ask my mother tonight when I call her and thank you Cammie I love The Stones and Sympathy for the Devil!

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
HahaAhAhHHaAHaHaHaAhAhhAhA!!!!!
Well you must understand that I did so to set myself apart as the brains behind this operation. He tries to come off as the intellectually dominant and foremost in creativity but dont be fooled. Anything he says that radiates brilliance and sagaciousness he stole from me and here is the proof in the pudding. How many times has he mentioned Akira Kurosawa, Roy Ward Baker, Shintaro Kitsu, Tatsumi Ichiyama, or Ubaldo Ragona? Exactly! He can't sit through Brokeback Mountain for 20 minutes before walking to the computer so there is no way in hell he could know anything or have ever made it through a Kar Wai Wong film. Dont get me wrong though he is an amazing guy and when inspired he is the real thing but behind every great man...
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone and to answer your question Caitlyn we are still discussing whether we will stick with one traditional ceremony or blend several different ceremonies together. If it were completely up to him we would have gone to the Elvis Chapel of Love in Vegas yesterday but it's not up to him and after I prod him for awhile he will offer some input if only to placate me until I go away.

Welcome... and this site feels like it just got a bit more... interesting... fun... ?? Having witnessed the start of your betrothed here, and now reading your post, I'm sure there shall be some fun discussions to come...

I'd like to drop my howdy-doody too, glad to finally "meet" the lady behind TS.

Which begs the question, will you soon be Vivian Guennevere Ellis?

Hope this thread gives you a taste of what you're in for!

Welcome... and this site feels like it just got a bit more... interesting... fun... ?? Having witnessed the start of your betrothed here, and now reading your post, I'm sure there shall be some fun discussions to come...
Well mix mischief and mayhem together and you will always have a blast and to the second best because there can only be one me. what makes you think he wont be Timothy Ellis Ruggerio after we are wed?
Thanks Mark

HoHoHo!

This year you get Reindeer Poop!

Because you are a naughty little liar!

HoHoHo!