Prometheus - Ridley Scott’s Prequel to Alien

Tools    

"David" - coming soon.

Movie Forums Insomniac
finally!!!

The international trailer is on this link:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=56566

We're going to see the whole movie before we have a flippin chance to see the flippin movie!

Movie Forums Insomniac
The international trailer is on this link:
Technically it's on YouTube, but thanks

Technically it's on YouTube, but thanks
On Youtube, yes - but also on the comicbookmovie.com link I posted above the trailer - as is this picture

Oh wow. I just got around to watching this. Then I watched it again. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. A decade or so ago, I was pretty easily excited by a good trailer, but I've become pretty jaded towards even the exceptional ones over the last few years. I don't get too worked up about trailers any more, but this one's genuinely fantastic.

Check out the callbacks it has to the original Alien trailer from 1979, specifically the ping-esque noise playing behind the interspersed footage in the second half (which sets the tone of the whole thing perfectly):

A system of cells interlinked
Now...normally, when a film like this is in the works, I avoid all marketing like the plague. But "one of the best trailers I have ever seen" made it so I had to watch...

Glad I did - looks amazing! I want to see this NOW!

Yeah, if it gave away huge chunks of the plot I wouldn't think as much of it, or I'd at least qualify it by saying that I just liked it stylistically. But the best trailers are the ones that give you the flavor of the movie without details (which is no small feat, when you think about it), and this is exactly that. Christopher Nolan's films generally do an exceptional job of balancing the two, as well.

So much want...

Shivers went up and down my spine as I was watching the trailer. I had to repeat it several times, afraid of missing something out. I hope it wont disappoint. My most anticipated movie of 2012.

The only plot point I see it giving away, which may be a major one or a minor one, is Stringer Bell stops the alien craft reaching Earth by crashing Prometheus into it, seemingly.

I'm curious what's between plot point A: they've left message to find them / plot point C: we've made a huge mistake, they're going to kill us all.

I think we have answered what was throwing one of the characters in the first trailer Pyro Tramp pointed out, if you look at the IMAX trailer the thing/person is jumping off the top of one of the vehicles onto the character it throws in the preview trailer trailer, about 52 seconds in.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	alienpromet.png
Views:	101
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	8714  

Oh wow. I just got around to watching this. Then I watched it again. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. A decade or so ago, I was pretty easily excited by a good trailer, but I've become pretty jaded towards even the exceptional ones over the last few years. I don't get too worked up about trailers any more, but this one's genuinely fantastic.
i, sir, definitely agree with ur opinion

I think we have answered what was throwing one of the characters in the first trailer Pyro Tramp pointed out, if you look at the IMAX trailer the thing/person is jumping off the top of one of the vehicles onto the character it throws in the preview trailer trailer, about 52 seconds in.
Looks human. Wondering how much Fassmember's role will echo Ashs

This had the most effective teaser i've ever seen..more need to be like this..just hinting a little but not giving away anything