Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Another Earth
Guys, WTF is that s**t?
Boring, stupid, poor acting...
+1

Paranormal Activity

I have nothing against the "found footage" stuff. Some can be great [Cannibal Holocaust, Blair Witch...], specially on a theater. But seriously, some can be utter bore fests. This is such a case. I kept skipping it fast forward in hopes of actually seeing something worthwhile... but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

The Last Airbender

I watched some of the Anime's episodes [very few, but enough to get the gist of it]. Was rather curious to see another Anime turned Action Movie... oh dear...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Social Network
IT SUCKS! man, that sucks!
Not enough violence for you, UV? Zuckerberg sure makes me want to go homicidal.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Don't trash talk an awesome movie! At least not over your slurping, eyesight and sleeping problems.

Don't trash talk an awesome movie! At least not over your slurping, eyesight and sleeping problems.

LOL. I just choked on my tea.

"1776". My friend and I walked out in the middle of it, because it was boring as hell.

movies can be okay...
My Father and My Son

The worst movie ever !
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Jason Bourne. I think the colour editor was on mushrooms.

Well, for either thread, I submit Dude Where's My Car?, which I couldn't finish because it was a blatant attempt to shrink the minds of the American public.
I'm sorry but I think Dude, Where's My Car? is really funny...it made my list of guilty pleasures.