Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

Oh, and I have been meaning to tell you, Yoda: on my work computer, I am not able to update the lists. It appears to mark them, but then doesn't save it.

This through my Windows 8.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thanks for the report; between that and the iPad thing, I'll have to sit down and take a look at making this a little easier to use, even if it means disabling a couple of the fancier effects for certain devices and browsers. Hopefully it won't be too long before I've got an update for you guys on this.

I've noticed when viewing pages no on the forum (like Lists) the notifications red box will display the number of all your unread PMS, where as in the forum, as long as you check your inbox, it only shows once since. If you get me. Reminds me I did to mark PMs as unread if I've already read them in my email.

Nothing important, but thought I'd mention it

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The mobile version doesn't work. If I'm not signed in, then it's a mobile version. Once I sign into my account it looks like the regular site.

Suspect's Reviews

Just realised that the tweets on the front page aren't updating. I'm still getting the one about choosing the new popcorn rating icon.
Yeah, that on the to-do list. I had a script for pulling tweets from the site which I loved, and used all over the place, but Twitter went and changed their API, so it needs to be reworked. I figured this one was relatively low priority, though.
Fixed!

I deleted that comment you left me in my profile comments last night, Yoda, and it soft deleted it, and you can barely read the text that says "this comment has been deleted by." Just thought you might wanna fix that and make it readable.
Also fixed.

Woohoo. There's still a lot to do but I triaged some of the remaining to-do items and I can kinda see daylight there, excluding the bigger projects and the stuff that might not be necessary/possible/whatever.

When I click the Netflix links on any of the lists, this comes up.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I thought it did that when you use the MoFo link and Netflix didn't carry the film. At least that's what I got when they didn't.

I tried all the links for the unchecked movies on the Sight and Sound's Directors Poll, and it did that for all of them. I tried a few on some other lists and it did the same thing.

Just to confirm, is the site in general funky again (because that would be surprising and confusing), or just the editor? If the latter, is it all editors or just the one on the Post Reply page?

The site looks great otherwise. It's just when click post reply, post reply with quote, or attempt to edit an existing post that it looks like that.

Got it, thanks. I'll have a look. Probably something small--we ran into an issue with the editor recently (still not sure how it happened) which I had to sort of re-do manually, so this is probably related to that.