Television Tab

Tools    

Oooohhhh yeah, I've felt that big time.
Me too! I felt it with Joan of Arcadia and many others.
I'm glad I'm not alone. I experienced a weird kind of despression after completing Buffy all the way through a few months ago, after it had been years since I watched it all the way through, and of course, I just recently experienced it with Joan. My two favorite TV women: Buffy and Joan.

After I finished the series, I went online and looked up some information about Joan of Arcadia. I was looking for any answers I could get, because Season 2 ended with several huge cliff-hangers. I found a couple, mostly through some interviews on Youtube with creator Barbara Hall, but I didn't find enough.

One thing: Ryan Hunter, "the adversary" introduced in the final episode, is/was *not* the Devil; he was human, but an extraordinarily evil human. That's the most concrete answer I found in my research.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

A system of cells interlinked
Buffy The Vampire Slayer : Season 4

Angel : Season 1

I watched Last Days on Earth on the History Channel last night. Apocalyptic stuff like this scares the pants off of me, but whenever I come across it, whether it be a film, documentary, article, or whatever, I leach on to it and can't stop watching!

It's... a very interesting and very scary-as-starfish topic.

I halfway watched the first episode of Birds of Prey.... what were they thinking...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Anybody ever see the tv miniseries 'V' and it's follow up 'V: The Final Battle'? The ending kinda pissed me off, but I really liked the first few parts of it.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
They couldn't have been thinking. That was such a disappointing show.

I halfway watched the first episode of Birds of Prey.... what were they thinking...

Long, long ago when this first came out, I watched and loved all the V stuff. It holds a warm fond place in my heart.

Anybody ever see the tv miniseries 'V' and it's follow up 'V: The Final Battle'? The ending kinda pissed me off, but I really liked the first few parts of it.

birds of prey is really really bad until you try to watch Witchblade. Now THATS when you ask yourself WHAT were they thinking???? After that Birds of Prey wasnt hard to watch - I couldnt even get past the 4th ep in Witchblade - it was quite painful.

ok fine. since we're going there, here are 3 sucky shows that could've been great:

1. Witchblade
2. Birds of Prey
3. Painkiller Jane

Currently watching the old Thief with Andre Branaugh(sp?) for the first time. OMG I cried my eyes out like a little baby on the first episode. No wonder this guy won awards for the show - every episode feels like your emotions are being put through a meat grinder - and it never stops!

Painkiller Jane was the best of those three. It was a bit strange but watchable at least.

I've never heard of Thief but I love Andre Branaugh. I need to check it out.

Oh wait - let me add:

4. Bionic Woman

to that list. But thankfully it was cancelled!

The Bionic Woman was strange. I don't know how they could mess that up. It was a little La Femme Nikita - ish but just not fully developed. I did watch it though.

The evil Bionic Woman was hawt and there were quite a few characters that could have been interesting, like her husband.

Just like Painkiller Jane, I liked the secondary characters, such as Mo best.

Oh wait - let me add:

4. Bionic Woman

to that list. But thankfully it was cancelled!

In preperation for the three-hour season premiere event this Wednesday, to get myself back up to speed, tonight I had a 5-hour marathon of LOST and watched seven episodes of Season 4. On Blu-ray, and the audio and picture were out of this world; the best I've ever seen of any movie or television show to date.

Thank God Damages is back on! Glenn Close has really found her niche, let me tell you!