Film that made you cry

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War, I just watched this and it is one of the few movies I have cried during. The end of this movie just completely got to me, great film check it out if you want a good movie.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=779728

There's a scene in The Artist that got me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Moulin Rouge (2001)
The story is so beautiful and the ending is just so sad!

Pusher 2. Watched it the other day. I had seen the first and third Pusher films already, but for some reason I never got to watch the second one until recently. Loved it. Was my favourite of the trilogy and it made me a little teary eyed in the last 45mins. Refn's second best film.

to be very honest, I cried after watching the Green Lantern because it was such a sad movie.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Not gonna lie I shed a tear recently watching Cinema Paradiso. Something about film scores from Ennio Moriccone just get to me emotionally.

Cruel Intentions
Titanic (cliche i know)
Deathly Hallows pt 2

I know there are a lot more lol

Last week It was Red Dog

That's why I refuse to watch animal movies. I cry more easily at animals being hurt/killed than at people.

Having said that, movies that have made me cry are:

The Green Mile
Gladiator
LotR Return of the King - especially Frodo at the end and through the credits
Grave of the Fireflies

On the outside looking in.
THE ELEPHANT MAN is a great movie that always reduces me to tears.

Let's see, I have already made a list in another thread but this one is more complete, movies that made me tear up:

1 - Titanic (when I was 9).
2 - Schindler's List.
3 - Some western that I forgot the name, watched with my grandfather.
4 - Only Yesterday.
5 - Ikiru.
6 - Tokyo Story.
7 - Grave of the Fireflies.
8 - Several Miyazaki films.
9 - PMMM the movie parts 1 & 2.
10 - Late Spring
11 - (almost) Barry Lyndon and 2001

God, where do I start?

I always cry when Rose jumps off the lifeboat and runs back to Jack in TITANIC.

There are a couple of scenes in KRAMER VS KRAMER that always make cry.

The ending of THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO absolutely destroys me.

I always cry when Debra Winger says goodbye to her sons before she dies in TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

When Spencer Tracy proclaims how much he loves Katharine Hepburn during the final scene of GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER.

When Shirley MacLaine dies in Frank Sinatra's arms in SOME CAME RUNNING

When Tevye rejects daughter Chava after learning she has married outside the Jewish faith in FIDDLER ON THE ROOF.

When Blanche is subdued and taken away during the final scene of A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE

When Bette Davis asks Geraldine Fitzgerald to take her upstairs so that she can die alone at the end of DARK VICTORY

When Shirley MacLaine is begging John McMartin to marry her during the climactic scene at the marriage license bureau in SWEET CHARITY.

When Judy Garland is in her dressing room explaining to Charles Bickford how painful it is watching James Mason drink himself to death in A STAR IS BORN(1954).

When Barbra Streisand asks Robert Redford to stay with her until the baby is born and the final scene of THE WAY WE WERE.

When Gordon MacRae dies in CAROUSEL

When Robert Duvall lies to daughter Ellen Barkin about the lullabuy he sang to her as a child and then sings it after she leaves in TENDER MERCIES

Finished here. It's been fun.
Life is Beautiful
Sling Blade
Once upon a time in America
Cinema Paradiso