The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

yes, Pyro, now we all want to know what you originally thought of us all before seeing us.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Is thou a CHAV?
the concept of chav has recently been explained to me on a music forum i'm on....as i gather it, chav's are the english equivalent of white trash or wigga's in america, they dress like black people in america and listen to rap....i'm on an entirely different plane of thought, if you saw my picture you noticed i'm none of those things, i listen to all kinds of music- from rock through indie, pop, dance, alt. country, hard core, funk, acid jazz, chill out to electro pop....i don't wear gold neckleces that weigh 5 pounds and english is not my primary language nor do i live in england.....
no....i'm not a chav....

Chavs are, as far as I know, the equivalent's of preps, but perhaps my friend across the pond's gotten her descriptions mixed up when she explained it to me.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by adidasss
english is not my primary language nor do i live in england.....
What language do you speak?
Originally Posted by Gracie
Chavs are, as far as I know, the equivalent's of preps, but perhaps my friend across the pond's gotten her descriptions mixed up when she explained it to me.
Unfortunatly Gracie my dear i think your friend has got it wrong. Preps are smart, posh guys right? Don't they walk around wearing clothes from GAP? A Chav is the exact opposite of posh and smart.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Maybe we should just make an England Slang Terms thread. Just a thought.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

My life isn't written very well.
(aside)...just noticed Caitlyn's avatar is holding up 5 fingers and a thumb...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Ah. I learned something new today. In America, we call chavs jackasses.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What language do you speak?
take a wild guess.....( i'll give you a hint, i live in croatia )
p.s. if you say croation i might get violent...( yes, people have said it before )
i also speak english ( no, really , i do...), and a bit of spanish and italian...

Arresting your development
I'll take a chav scum wanker over a wideboy any day...it's a more containable annoyance factor.

But that's just me, I could be wrong.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I had a Burberry cap wayyyyy back when they were expensive and before the street scum decided it was 'their lable'.

Anyways, out of total respect to all the chav's out there, last November myself and my compadres' lashed my cap to the pointy part of a very large industrial firework and lit the old blue touch paper.

20secs later we are all rolling around laughing as most of the cap came gently wafting back into the garden.
What happened to the front and peak of the cap? Hell, we just don't know, but the back half is now framed and hung with pride on my kitchen wall.
(and note from the pic..... the lable remained totally unscathed)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chav hat.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	4986  

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Ah... someone finally noticed that...
Oh My God, I can't believe i never noticed that. I've been here for 15 months and I have a great attention to detail. My confidence is shaken.

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah, OK you two. Unlike me, you probably have better things to do than stare at a computer screen counting fingers on a usernames avatar! I'm pretty sure I'm the only geek qualified to do so, sitting there staring at the screen, with my finger slowly counting Caitlyns' avatar's digits!

Oh yeah, by the way, the avatar's left hand has the right amount of fingers and thumbs (human).

I bet nobody noticed that there was a small bird in the background of my previous avatar, you all stared at the naked gold woman

Eyes and Blib, didn't find pics of you, sorry, if you could redirect me i'll let you know how you meet my expectations.
Tc, i was messing.

And imo chavs should be lined up and shot

Council Housed And Violent- CHAV, geddit?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Eyes and Blib, didn't find pics of you, sorry, if you could redirect me i'll let you know how you meet my expectations.
In that case i set a challenge! Whoever can find any picture of me posted on here, and plop it back up here again shall get a rep point and a joke tha will make you day shine as bright as a nuclear blast!!

(So much easier than uploading my pics again...hee...hee)