MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Suzuki to the IL, outta nowhere. Hadn't even read about a potential injury. Tomorrow we find out if Yelich joins him.
I’ve read Yelich is likely to go as well due to his back I think?

Yeah, who knows, they haven't done it yet which at least means it's borderline. There's a report that said they'll decide one way or another tomorrow. Losing two guys at the same time is rough, even rougher if they play the same position, even rougher when they're both starting off scalding hot. But an IL stint offers a little bit of relief compared to the holding pattern of having someone DTD for several days, at least.

It's a long season, thank goodness.

A system of cells interlinked
My kingdom for a RBI!
Wylde having football flashbacks...

Maaaaan…don’t get me started. Second highest scoring team and I still lost 8 games. 😑
Yeah that was just wrong. I'm autodrafting football next year purely out of defeat. I don't know how Yoda and Spaulding do it year in and year out. Hopefully this way I'll just relax and have more fun.

Willing to move O'Neil Cruz for an Outfielder with as much potential, but not showing it yet.

Thinking back to the sunny days of wondering why I had too many 3B on my roster...

Now rostering some goon on the Mets.

Nice doing business with ya Peanuts

Ok, hopefully the moves and trades will pay off for my outfield. Looks like I'll be hanging onto Oneil Cruz after all. At least for now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Nice doing business with ya Peanuts

Ok, hopefully the moves and trades will pay off for my outfield. Looks like I'll be hanging onto Oneil Cruz after all. At least for now.
2 trades to shake up things today.

I'm not sure how everything will go overall but needed to roll the dice a bit. This setup wasn't gonna work.

2 trades to shake up things today.

I'm not sure how everything will go overall but needed to roll the dice a bit. This setup wasn't gonna work.

If Cabrera and Busch end up being for real, then you did very well for yourself. Definitely taking a chance with both trades though.

Came in to mention a pitcher but will refrain for now, or he will end up in surgery or get sent to work in the concession stand or something.

Came in to mention a pitcher but will refrain for now, or he will end up in surgery or get sent to work in the concession stand or something.

lol, no s%$#.

I love when I slot in 2 hot prospects and daydream about Trea Turners first year being called up. That daydream has yet to repeat itself, but the daydream surely will.

Going to not make any moves or trades until May 18th, except if I get an injury. Day 1. I can actually feel the eyerolls.

Hey, if you guys send me a trade and I don't get back to you I'm just letting you know that I'm a complete scatterbrain right now dealing with some personal stuff. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I see and read things but nothing is registering. A lot of times I'm just staring at the screen. This doesn't mean I won't do trades it's just that I'm going to be erratic while I wrap my head around what's going on in life. If things get worse I'll ask Yoda to try and replace me but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Hey, if you guys send me a trade and I don't get back to you I'm just letting you know that I'm a complete scatterbrain right now dealing with some personal stuff. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I see and read things but nothing is registering. A lot of times I'm just staring at the screen. This doesn't mean I won't do trades it's just that I'm going to be erratic while I wrap my head around what's going on in life. If things get worse I'll ask Yoda to try and replace me but I hope it doesn't come to that.
Sorry to hear it, appreciate the notice though. Keep us posted if/when you can.