Weekend Of The Dead: A MoFo Discord Weekend

Tools    

90 minutes to go for Romero's Night Of The Living Dead 50th anniversary

I'll be firing up my Discord in a few minutes, hope to see people in there

Just under an hour to go... Elessar has joined, just had a quick convo and she's now off for food before the movie

Last shout from me for the MoFo Discord Night Of The Living Dead live-voice chat!!

30 minutes to go!!

All done!
That was cool fun, have to do it again

Happy 40th and 50th anniversaries, Night and Dawn

Thanks to George A Romero for shaping cinema and horror and for the memories.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thanks rodent for checking the text feed enjoyed it. Great conversations going.

This was good fun! Thanks to everyone for participating. Sorry for the people who had mic issues, that's always A Thing, unfortunately. Happy to sit down and debug that with anyone before the next one. And I definitely think there should be another, because this went fairly well even though I know a lot of people are probably a bit shy about it.

Honestly, the tech here has come such a long way. Discord is really easy to use and once you try it and voice chat a little it doesn't seem like such a big deal, so I think when people try it once they almost inevitably have a good time and want to do it again.

I think I might know how to fix the mic problem some people have.

It's in Discord's User Settings, Voice and Video page...
You can adjust the mic sensitivity. Might be worth a go for anyone with issues.

@ynwtf just needs to get some headphones to stop the feedback loop we were getting

I think I might know how to fix the mic problem some people have.

It's in Discord's User Settings, Voice and Video page...
You can adjust the mic sensitivity. Might be worth a go for anyone with issues.

@ynwtf just needs to get some headphones to stop the feedback loop we were getting
come on... @ynwtf.. you can get a pair at walmart for $15 at least.... GA isnt that much higher than MO