What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The Saints Are Coming ~ U2 & Greenday

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Public Image Limited - Rise

Jaysus...I bought this on 7".

21 years ago.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You're far too young to be into PiL, Caity.

The objectionable-looking guy with red hair is John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotton from The Sex Pistols. PiL were a fantastic band.

That's the sort of stuff I was into as a teenager (and still am now, truth be told). No Bon Jovi for me!

You're far too young to be into PiL, Caity.

The objectionable-looking guy with red hair is John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotton from The Sex Pistols. PiL were a fantastic band.

That's the sort of stuff I was into as a teenager (and still am now, truth be told). No Bon Jovi for me!

No wonder he looked so familiar.... it just didn't click.... but I rather like the sound of PiL, so thanks.... And you're only a few years ahead of me Ol'timer....

Branwin's Secret ~ Lisa Lynne

The Notwist : Shrink
Song - Chemicals
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Why aint I running ~ Garth