I hate it in films when...

Tools    

Crap like that is precisely what I'm talking about.
Not funny.
Well, if think about it, it's the plot in the movie. Because he gets crazy on the drink and all sense of control goes out the window, like the washing.

Well, if think about it, it's the plot in the movie. Because he gets crazy on the drink and all sense of control goes out the window, like the washing.
It's still not funny, which was my point: Naked men aren't funny.

Though, really, Will Ferrell isn't funny regardless of the amount of clothing he has on.

It's still not funny, which was my point: Naked men aren't funny.

Though, really, Will Ferrell isn't funny regardless of the amount of clothing he has on.
What about the Anchorman and elf?

There aren't any exceptions. Will Ferrell isn't funny. Period.
Yes Maam.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Will Ferrell is hilarious in Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back.

MV's correct. Will Ferrell is stealing a living.
Really Pom. You didn't like Anchorman? Well, you find Gone with the Wind fascinating...so, whatever!

I agree that the female characters in BOILER ROOM were unnecessary. I also found Demi Moore's presence in A FEW GOOD MEN pointless as well, especially considering that the character was male in the play.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
It's annoying when there's voice-over narration that cuts off part way into the film. It comes off as just a lazy literary (and not cinematic) segue into the central plot. It mostly happens with adaptations.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I also found Demi Moore's presence in A FEW GOOD MEN pointless as well, especially considering that the character was male in the play.
The Demi Moore character was female in the play.